Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Workshop Manual

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
My drop box is intermittently suspended as downloads on this file increase. Give it a day and it should be good again.

Ian555

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim wagon
4 months later ... The link in Post #58 just returns a 404 error. Any chance of a re-upload and new link? Maybe to Google Drive if Dropbox has issues?

PS: In the meantime, I have downloaded a big zip file, seems to be a rip of a genuine Holden service DVD which contains VT to VZ Commodores, here:
https://mega.nz/#!Oex2gYyI!5m8benPFSI_DQLGKyDvaA_t...

This was a link from Piston Heads forum: https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1783200

I have unzipped it and looked through it. Tons of Holden tech docs, as pdfs. I don't know if this is the same thing that Fu Manchu had uploaded.

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
My version is VT, VX, VY, VZ All HSV variants and LWB as well as other Daewoo and other GM models.

There is a new link in the 6L80e into Crosstrac thread.

Ian555

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim wagon
My version is VT, VX, VY, VZ All HSV variants and LWB as well as other Daewoo and other GM models.

There is a new link in the 6L80e into Crosstrac thread.

Ok I see that, and it is working:
Post #13

Almost the same as what is in the link from Piston Heads, but maybe more models included. These are huge, huge dumps of Holden factory info, so without going through carefully it's hard to be sure. I did a combine-pdf of just the VZ service documentation, and without adding the electrical systems, the resulting pdf was a bit over 11,000 pages long, all A4 size, every page different. 11,000 pages!

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
It’s all navigable vi the side bar of your pdf reader. 2 or 3 gigs from memory.

Ian555

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim wagon
It’s all navigable vi the side bar of your pdf reader. 2 or 3 gigs from memory.

True, but I want to put a single-pdf version up onto Internet Archive (archive.org) where it will stay permanently with thousands of other manuals. All these forum links to google drive, Dropbox, fileshare sites etc., while giving the full version, will die within a few years.