Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wallys Wagon VZ

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
You too mate, all the best.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
nice looking ride walt, finally got on the net, so now just doing my rounds, looks really nice. love it how it looks stock on top and inside.

silverseahorse

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY2006 SVZ
Looking good. I'm getting Phreddied next weekend for the SVZ! :D And having the ipod (aux in) done before I run over my wireless dock repeatedly from rage!

Got a stupid question for you - how hard is it to replace the door handles? I want to do it and have the stain chrome to match the gear shift, handbrake and vents. Gear shift and handbrake came like it and I changed the vents in 2 mins. I have the spokes for the steering but I just haven't done it yet. I got as far as removing the fuse and disconnecting the battery to remove the airbag; I had the flat screwdriver in the back to remove and then my mum came over and had a massive attack about how I was going to accidently set off the airbag. I ignored her until she cried. Stupid manipulative parents... and I haven't had time to get back to it.

-scyth-

Im alright its the others
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
Well............. its been a bloody longtime since ive updated my ride & to showcase Phreddy's awesome work are the following pictures.

I've had a few LED's installed in the car hopefully these pics will explain the story better.

Footwells...

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg
Passenger footwell. Pity the camera doesnt do justice to the naked eye.

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg
Passenger footwell now in blue.

IMG_3638.jpg
Rear Blue LED's. Again, much brighter in real life.

IMG_3640.jpg
close up of amp.

White rear footwells...
IMG_3672.jpg

Doors Shots...

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg

Other interior shots...

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg
JBL Subs... :D

I have more pics of the rear of the wagon. There is heaps of light in the rear now, but the files are too big to upload which is a shame. ill try & figure it out & post em on here soon.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
it has been a while hasnt it -scyth-, how big are the subs and do they go hard? the doors look good, i love phreddys work it is so good, ive gotta catch him on his next road trip.

-scyth-

Im alright its the others
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
Hey LthlThrt.

Been a bit too long between drinks. The subs are great! there 350RMS each & 1400 Peak each. so x2 700W RMS total & 2800W Peak. Im not complaining & yes they do go hard. the other stuff is a copy & paste from an email i got from greg some time ago.

Amp – GTO5355, 5 channel 4 x 55W (75W) + 1 x 225W (360W) into 4 ohm (2 ohm)
Front speakers - GT5-650C 6.5” split system, 4 ohm 55W 6.5” midbass, 1” titanium tweeter
Rear speakers – GT5-652 6.5” 2 way coaxial, 4 ohm 55W 6.5” midbass, 1” titanium tweeter

Gives you a little idea what the sound is like from my wagon. ;)

Hope your toy is going well.

Walt

ScufVZwags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX8
Nice colour of wagon mate. Wags are the bomb u can carry so much stuff. Keep up the good work mate

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Hey LthlThrt.

Been a bit too long between drinks. The subs are great! there 350RMS each & 1400 Peak each. so x2 700W RMS total & 2800W Peak. Im not complaining & yes they do go hard. the other stuff is a copy & paste from an email i got from greg some time ago.

Amp – GTO5355, 5 channel 4 x 55W (75W) + 1 x 225W (360W) into 4 ohm (2 ohm)
Front speakers - GT5-650C 6.5” split system, 4 ohm 55W 6.5” midbass, 1” titanium tweeter
Rear speakers – GT5-652 6.5” 2 way coaxial, 4 ohm 55W 6.5” midbass, 1” titanium tweeter

Gives you a little idea what the sound is like from my wagon. ;)

Hope your toy is going well.

Walt
sound system sounds sweet, hopefully mine will be getting a bit louder once my tax comes back. my toy is going good got my ss guards, they should be coming within the next week.