Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wallys Wagon VZ

-scyth-

Im alright its the others
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
hey mate where'd you pick the calais headlights from? and did you install the pulley kit? if so was it hard?

great looking wagon mate! love seeing cars done up to look this nice ;D

cheers mate, i got the calais headlights from a wrecker. traded mine in for his calais lights cost me $200 the difference. Best bit was mine was original exec lights & his calais lights were new :D

Pulley kit was a little hard as still a relatively newish car so its all tight & well fitted. Id strongly recommend a good satday/sunday combo if youve only got minimal tools & a slight idea. Otherwise if ur mates a mechanic then set aside 3hrs at the max.

Good luck :thumbsup:

-scyth-

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
Hey mate just wondering how hard it was to install this kit? Is it something a weekender could handle or definitely something a mechanic should install??

Hey bud, definitely a weekender job. just read above post. (didn't realise you asked the same question) :)

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
cheers mate, nice deal on the lights wish i was that lucky :p
sweet will have to put it in my to do list lol

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
Hey bud, definitely a weekender job. just read above post. (didn't realise you asked the same question) :)

Ahh sorry I didn't even realize, does it come with instructions at all ? Or is it really not that hard to do

-scyth-

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
Ahh sorry I didn't even realize, does it come with instructions at all ? Or is it really not that hard to do

nah all good mate, & yes it comes with instructions & not ultra hard to do. good luck with it!

-scyth-

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
Ahh something I forgot to ask who did you buy yours through an will it work on a vy ecotec??

I bought it through TTT performance. their site sponsors on jc. just ask for mark his contact details are on the site here somewhere & yeah it will work on an ecotec. cheers

-scyth-

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 05
Fantastic mate thanks for that, sorry to be a pain

nah not a worry mate happy to help. if you cant get a hold of Mark PM me & ill give you his number or ill ask him to call you. :thumbsup: