Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Jeda

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V
Israels lost the plot...its Governments gone too far right ...plenty of anti Arab/Palestinian sentiment ...Now USA is dragged in ... Am wondering if Israel isnt hoping to stir the US into attacking Iran.... Im not sure even the 2 state solution is a viable outcome. The signs were there as the below Feb 2023 New Yorker article hints...

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2023/02/27/itamar-ben-gvir-israels-minister-of-chaos

It's not Israel dragging America into a war with Iran.

The Hamas attack on Israel happened because someone let it happen.

I'd be surprised if we're not dragged into this before the year is out.

bluehighway

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais International
It's not Israel dragging America into a war with Iran.

The Hamas attack on Israel happened because someone let it happen.

I'd be surprised if we're not dragged into this before the year is out.
yep I got sentenced to the dishwashing by the missus... and didnt quite get to fully edit my post but ive cleaned it up. I agree this has the potential to drag many more down the road to war.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Do you honestly believe that if the hostages were release the shooting would stop?
No. And why should it? The problem of a hostile force, Hamas would still exist would it not?

Hamas sees everybody in Israel as a target. The opposite is not true.with Gaza.
The Palestinians in the West Bank have no hostages and have nothing to do with Hamas and yet Israel is raiding and bombing them too with plenty dead and injured.

" Israel says its forces have detained over 700 suspects in the West Bank, including 480 members of Hamas, since the start of hostilities."

8000+ dead in Gaza with half of those been woman and children. Israel does not give a **** about collateral damage, they just care about getting rid of the Palestinian problem, either kill them or drive them out of Gaza/Israel. Please remind me what the Nazi's did to the Jews?
So in the weeks since they started their attacks they have only killed ~8000 people? Yet Hamas targeted and murdered ~ 1200 in a single day? Sounds like Israel has been restrained after all.

All of those Hamas targetted were innocent. And the overriding fact still remains. How many of those people, on both sides would be dead if Hamas had done nothing on October 7?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
No. And why should it? The problem of a hostile force, Hamas would still exist would it not?

Hamas sees everybody in Israel as a target. The opposite is not true.with Gaza.

" Israel says its forces have detained over 700 suspects in the West Bank, including 480 members of Hamas, since the start of hostilities."

So in the weeks since they started their attacks they have only killed ~8000 people? Yet Hamas targeted and murdered ~ 1200 in a single day? Sounds like Israel has been restrained after all.

All of those Hamas targetted were innocent. And the overriding fact still remains. How many of those people, on both sides would be dead if Hamas had done nothing on October 7?

LOL, what about the thousands Israel killed in the decades before Saturday the 7th?

Israel is nothing but a thug who steal from and subjugate the Palestinians who have real legitimate grievances and one wonders why they resort to the tactics they do. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist!

It's funny really, when people fought against the Nazi's no one would bat an eye lid if someone stabbed a Nazi soldier in the back during the war but now that someone is doing the same to the Jews who are acting just like the Nazi's they are terrorists. Sounds like a double standard to me.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL, what about the thousands Israel killed in the decades before Saturday the 7th?
Not sure what's funny?

And how many times did those conflicts start after Hamas aggressed against Israel or they chose to prioritise offensive weapons over serving their citizens?

Israel is nothing but a thug who steal from and subjugate the Palestinians who have real legitimate grievances and one wonders why they resort to the tactics they do. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist!
Seems you've changed your tune?

But Palestinians will never be happy until Israel no longer exists.

There is also the issue that controlling forces in the Palestinian controlled areas are recognized as terrorist organizations

which makes negotiations difficult when all they want to do is kill Israeli's.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
That happens when Israel is basically just committing mass murder at this point. They have lost the moral high ground and I've taken a little time to understand the situation better rather than just using a US/Western centric point of view.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
That happens when Israel is basically just committing mass murder at this point. They have lost the moral high ground and I've taken a little time to understand the situation better rather than just using a US/Western centric point of view.
You still haven't answered the question.

How many Palestinians would be dead or suffering from an acute lack of food/energy if Hamas hadn't attacked indiscriminately Israel earlier this month?

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Probably not many, but then how long do you expect people to be subjugated in squalor before they rebel?

When dealing with terrorists you kill the terrorists and not their entire neighbourhood.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
When dealing with terrorists you kill the terrorists
Simple as that, Eh ?
Do they wear hi-viz with 'I am a terrorist' emblazoned on the back of their vest ?
When they have a gun and a rocket launcher, they are a 'freedom fighter'. Chuck away the weapons and sit in the ruins, and they are 'civilians'.
The world's legitimate armed forces have learned nothing since the days of the French Resistance and later, the Viet Cong.