Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
IF he wants to get get his message across then hit me with facts, 2 hours worth of rambling with 30 seconds of facts is a waste of my time. I skipped through a lot of it, every time I played a bit more, more rambling.

The hotel in question seems to be in the center of Kyiv, the Russians are barely on the outskirts of the city so chances are he's not seen any actual street fighting.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Word is Russia has indeed used thermobaric weapons in Ukraine.

Yes, Russia and the US have been developing thermobaric weapons for decades, the US used Napalm in Vietnam resulting in thousands of civilian casualties, I think they later used vacuum bombs in Vietnam as they were more efficient / accurate to clear forest for landing choppers.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Indeed both did and have but that isn't what we are talking about. You said Russia doesn't need to use nukes on the Ukrainians as he still has thermobaric weapons, I'm saying there are reports he's already used them in Ukraine. I don't think the nuke threat is aimed at Ukraine, no I see it more as a threat to the EU if they help the Ukrainians and guess what, they did anyway.

I think the dude staying in the Premier Hotel in Kyiv should maybe go spend a few nights in a hotel here, this might open his eyes.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/t3epaz

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I don’t get why a specific sequence of words uttered by someone is automatically a conspiracy theory. To my mind “new world order” just means an international system of law where countries don’t just go off half cocked like Putin is doing right now!

There's more to a New World Order than what you've said here.
America created a New World Order after WW2 by building the largest military on the planet and have since stuck their fingers in almost every war since, if it would benefit the US (and sometimes not), then they created the Petro-dollar and the US $ became the global reserve currency. Global oil purchases had to be conducted using US dollars
The US also pretty much controls the UN and NATO, the UN headquarters are in New York City.

One main difference between the US and Russia, is that the US has more economic/political power, ability and connections to create 'false flags'.
New World Order is about the shuffling around of the Big Chairs, to work out who controls who and who controls the planets natural resources, who controls the money flow and who controls the political narrative, on a global scale.

Last edited:

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Indeed both did and have but that isn't what we are talking about. You said Russia doesn't need to use nukes on the Ukrainians as he still has thermobaric weapons, I'm saying there are reports he's already used them in Ukraine. I don't think the nuke threat is aimed at Ukraine, no I see it more as a threat to the EU if they help the Ukrainians and guess what, they did anyway.

Yes, but Russia isn't even close to utilizing it's military potential, yet.... Hence my comment.

And yes, I agree, Putin saying he's placed his nuclear arms on high alert was definitely directed at the EU (and the USA)
Russia and the US have somewhat equal nuclear arms capacity at around 6000 nuclear weapons each.

Continuing with our list of countries with the most nuclear weapons, we have the United States, Russia, China, the United Kingdom, and France, that have openly declared their nuclear weapons numbers. Following the 1970 NPT, four more nations have joined the first five: Israel, Pakistan, India, and North Korea. It is worth noting that nuclear weapons programs are heavily guarded state secrets. The veracity of numbers stated are unreliable at best and are mainly the result of educated guesses based on historical information combined with inferences about the ownership of nuclear material, and the technological ability to weaponize nuclear material by creating a delivery system.

48-215

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajerodore
When the US went and declared "mission accomplished" in Iraq, yall remember it wasnt yeah?... yall screaming how successful Ukraine has been and that Putin must be poopin his pants right now, are sounding a lot like Bush on that carrier.

Sanctions and removal from SWIFT may do more than guns on the ground.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Correct, there is no reason that Russia shouldn't win in Ukraine, I said it earlier, this is not a war that Ukraine can win but it is one Russia can loose.

Putin thought that Ukrainian soldiers would capitulate and the whole thing would be over in a couple of days. Russia released a video by accident where they talk about the victory over Ukraine but quickly took it down.

But what has become apparent is that Putin completely underestimated the Ukrainian resolve and he has to question how much time/money and assets he wants to throw at the problem. It may also seem that conscripted Russian servicemen aren't that keen on shooting up their neighbors. Plenty of video's online of Russians abandoning equipment and leaving on foot. Ultimately this is turning into another Afghanistan for the Russians with plenty of support from around the world for Ukraine.

Putin also thought that sanctions wouldn't hurt, to quote the Russians,
Clearly he was wrong there too.

The longer this drags on the worse it becomes for Putin.

Last edited:

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Yeah...then Russia turns off their gas supplies to their European customers....in the Winter season.
Russia provides around 35% of Europe's natural gas requirements.

Meanwhile, as the global power elites wave their di-cks in the wind, life just gets tougher for us peasants.
Fuel prices up
General living costs up
Housing costs up (rentals & purchases)...dramatically.
There is significant instability in the global political-economic sphere

The Australian government has provided Ukraine $70m for military supplies, a token gesture to appease the overlords of our UK/US alliance.
Personally, I think Australia should stay out of the way (unless we need to defend our own shores for some reason)

It's gone all quiet over in Syria and Iran these days.....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Russia could do that but it would hurt them as much or more than it hurts Europe as that is their main income, what makes it worse for Russia is that the world will slowly move away from rotting dinosaurs one of these days and then they will have little else to sell. Long term future for Russia looks bleak.

And yes, in the mean time the average joe blogs suffers some more.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6

Can you imagine the phone conversation between President Biden and President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen.

Joe: Good morning Janet, how's the weather in Europe today?

Ursula: Okay Joe, listen up, this is how things are going to go, when and where, just nod your head and try to repeat after me.
Okay?

Joe: Err..ummmmm..do we still need to wear them pesky darn face masks, because America is still a great country you know, our footballers are world champions and now we can even make electric cars!

Ursula: Sweet Jesus !! ........ beep beep beep beep beep....

Joe: Hello?.... Janet, are you there?....oh darn it, did I go and trip on that pesky phone cable again.