Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warranty??

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
Why are you operating under two different names?

Anyway, have a look and feel the inside of the bumper with your finger. There may be a clip on the inside that you can feel. Possibly an original clip that perished as a result of the transfer from the old bumper? If there is no clip, in would suspect they will glue.

Find out what should be there and make sure they don't glue it if there is meant to be a clip.

Looks to me like the head has a flanged outside casing that requires a perfectly sized hole to be mounted.
http://############/holdenve/ExteriorAccessories/VE_RPA_Kit-h.jpg

brianbee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore
Yeah sorry couldnt remember my pass word and you have to wait 15 minutes till you can try again so i just set up a new account

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Bumper has to come off and then the sensor either clipped in or glued back in depending on the style.

mint

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Ok for a start its actually Holden not Holdens!

Bull$hite - That is official Strine to put a 's' after a company name. Look it up in your Funk & Wagnalls.

kizza50

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim S2
It is actually their, not there. Also you misspelled warranty and your second sentence was a question so should have ended with a question mark, not a full stop. And lastly you missed the apostrophe in wasn't. Not really a good idea highlighting another member's poor grammar when yours is terrible as well. :upyours:

Brian; it seems that since the sensors were altered/removed by the panel shop, then it would be a fair assumption that Holden would not be liable for repair. As long as the repair is made, who cares who does it? As long as you aren't paying. :)

Haha ouch, my new friend.