Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

water leak

leardim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
it has been raining the last couple of days and as a result in my drivers side rear door water is slushing around 'inside the door panel'! i notices when i go over pumps it makes the noise... my speakers still work and everything ! has this happened to anyone else? how can i fix the problem

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
see if the drains at the bottom of the door are blocked, use a piece of wire or something

myberlina

BAD COP! NO DOUGHNUT!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais
Had similar problem with mine a few months back. Every time I accelerated or braked it sounded like a fish tank being moved around. Turned out it was all water in the passenger door. Quick inspection found the holes were blocked at the very bottom of the door frame. There are about 3-4 of them I think by memory. Once I probed them with a small screw driver to remove the blockage it took 5mins for the water to drain out!

leardim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
just had a look today !! it was blocked! thanks guys , was just worried about my speakers :)