Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Weddings

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Just wondering, has anyone here had a traditional wedding in vanuatu before?

We are currently planning our wedding to take place on Iririki island, we just wanted to know what people if any thought of the experience of being married in a place like this.

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Well i cant say i have lol havent been married just engaged an was gunna get married in sept but fortunitly we have something more valueable on the way due then so its now on hold lol.

That said i would love to go over seas for a nice romantic wedding. oh do u mean the whole wedding or the honeymoon? im meaning the honeymoon for me lol have the wedding here so the family an that can be there can afford to take them all over the world hahaha.

When are u planing on haven it. i would imagine it would be bloody great to get married in a place liek u have said. it would be something u would never forget thats for sure. than again u wouldnt wonna forget the day u got married lol ya wife could kill ya haha.

we will more then likely get married next year sometime at the end of 08. as we did a rough est of the one we wanted this year lol an it was 10k thats everthing paid for an even the 60 odd pplz food for the Re afterwards lol, n thats mostly her side hahaha. around 15 mine haha if that.

oh yeh CON GRATS too lol

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
I am heading over there in a couple of months for a break. I could go crash a wedding for you & let you know what there like.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
I am heading over there in a couple of months for a break. I could go crash a wedding for you & let you know what there like.

LMAO thats the way mate :thumbsup:

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
Just wondering, has anyone here had a traditional wedding in vanuatu before?

We are currently planning our wedding to take place on Iririki island, we just wanted to know what people if any thought of the experience of being married in a place like this.

I havent been to a wedding there, but i went to port villa with my gf at the time for a holiday. It was awesome. I remember the tour ppl saying Iririki island is good for the honeymoon. Lovely place, i could really live there if i had the $$$.