Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Weirdest Text msg

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
^classic! lmao my cousin did that but his mum found it the lil tool

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
if that ever happened to me I'd knock them on their ass and go home

Me too, What a cow! My hubby has done that though grr, he will send a text saying horrible things about one of my friends he does not like when I am out with her, i get so worried she will see!!

Nah, we are good friends, I knew I was kinda taking my time, but she obviously couldnt say it to my face.

it's not an SMS but a few years ago when my little brother got his first digital camera he took a photo of his johnson and then he put it on his PC, any way his inlaws came over for a visit and the missus wanted to show em something on the PC but guess what popped up by accident

Hahahaha reminds me of a friend, similar story except it was a digital home movie!!!

66Sikness

Brad
Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX Equipe
I was seeing a girl for a while that after we had any sort of argument (about her never coming to see me usually) she would bitch about me to her friends, i copped enough of those messages to believe that it was more than just her sending them to the wrong number.

LeojVS

Qawwa.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 S Ute, 76 Buick
I get sms from a barber shop all the time. Was like a one night stand gone wrong. I put my name and number down to enter a comp, and they use it to send me messages.

"Hey Joel, ******* barbers are open TONIGHT! Come in for a trim before the weekend"

Its not funny at all. Kinda sad : (

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Got this one this arvo:

Do you want a Nokia N90 inc. 1000 txts & 1000 free any time, any network mins a month? With it you get a free 42" LCD HD TV, free Apple iPod Nano & free Stella Artois mini-fridge. It's a 6 month minimum contract at $12.50 per month. Simply log on to www.dreamonyou****.com

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah

It made my day :D

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
I got one at work lunch time today. they sent it to the wrong person

"normally when i get banana shaped objects in my mouth i don't have to guide them in!"

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
my girlfreind got sent a naked pic of her best friend today the she meant to send to this guy she likes..... tell you what not bad i think i might make a suggestion to the missus for some extra company tonight hehehe

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I got one at work lunch time today. they sent it to the wrong person

"normally when i get banana shaped objects in my mouth i don't have to guide them in!"
god that one says enough.....
my girlfreind got sent a naked pic of her best friend today the she meant to send to this guy she likes..... tell you what not bad i think i might make a suggestion to the missus for some extra company tonight hehehe
doesn't matter how smooth you think you are, this can only end bad

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
haha yeah im in the bad book's now oh well i get left alone while out in the shed lol