Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wepn WH Stato ls1 on 20's

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
RWC update:

both engine mounts.
car must retain 2/3 of original suspension travel (too low).
both rear rims damaged Buckled not cracked, good news :) picked up a set of cheap vt ss wheels and tyres for daily.
Tailshaft centre bearing.
ABS light stays on.
T/C light stays on.
Slack in gear selector (needs a tighten hopefully).

Starting work on it monday gonna need some $$$$ thrown at it lol, lucky I picked it up cheapish

No one ever believes me when I tell them this is a rule.

Not sure why slack in gear selector is a RWC issue...? That's a weird one.

Good luck getting all this sorted out and your car on the road!

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Thanks jester I love your R8 man, the thing with the selector was that when it was in D it said 3rd on the selector and sometimes had to jiggle it in park to start her. sorted now and looking good to make vicroads appointment for tomorrow, tailshaft rear metal flange was cracked and front one was almost the same, centre bearing was shredded as well, all replaced with heavy duty items tailshaft cost was $570. Was told this is a common fault on ls1s.

edit: BAH bad news, reco abs module didn't clear the abs and tc lights on the dash, trying a new unit in the morning (hopefully its just a dodgy reco unit and thats all).

Last edited:

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
ROADWORTHY!!

now to get it lowered again and the 20's fixed. total cost for rwc $2065 not including the 18's I had already and the ABS module I sourced for $265.

looks shocking now with its big bum in the air lol

sniper_HASH

Reaction score
Website
fordforums.com.au
Members Ride
WM STATESMAN V6
abs module

ROADWORTHY!!

now to get it lowered again and the 20's fixed. total cost for rwc $2065 not including the 18's I had already and the ABS module I sourced for $265.

looks shocking now with its big bum in the air lol

aye mate, where did you find the abs module from? im also in melbourne. got that warning light issue myself

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
w00t registered!! let the good times roll haha, sold my old car today too, good day indeed.

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
bugger sale of old car fell through f**king timewasters lol, here is the stato as it is now with 18's need to piss off my vn so I can fix my 20's, this is how it is at the moment the suspension has settled a little bit since this photo sorry for pic quality. Will bombard you guys with better quality pics when I get the 20's back on and detail it :p

2011-09-06093459.jpg

2011-09-13111514.jpg

Last edited:

rk has a vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 Vn sedan early model
bugger sale of old car fell through f**king timewasters lol, here is the stato as it is now with 18's need to piss off my vn so i can fix my 20's, this is how it is at the moment the suspension has settled a little bit since this photo sorry for pic quality. Will bombard you guys with better quality pics when i get the 20's back on and detail it :p

2011-09-06093459.jpg
not the vn!!!!!!

ucwepn

Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
its back on ebay again sick of timewasters and lowballers asking for the car for $1200 etc lol I spent $1100 3 months ago on inlet manifold gasket and reco radiator, new coolant, new oil and filter. be happy when auction finishes wednesday and the vn's gone, its been all super yobbos on the dole trying to lowball me lol I know its not worth $4000 but its more than $1200.