Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Wh caprice wrecking all parts

GoldWizza

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Caprice 3.8 Auto
Item: Wh caprice
Price: Ask what you need and i will give you a price
Condition: Used
Payments: COD bank deposite
Pics: View the build thread for pics or give me your number and i will send a pic of what your after.
Description:
Sports exhaust,Tan leather intirior seats and carpet are Abit ruff all other intirior Parts are good,Premium sound with stacker with books and code,good wind screen good pas front window and quater glasses all others are shatered,Good engine and gear box diff and suspencion 138xxxks, Chrome outer door handles. Tail lights are good 1 very minor crack garnish like new, I have a new front bar with foggies, Back bar ok condition, Bonnet damage could fix, I have a good pas gaurd and 1 on it is good, Boot good, All eletrics are good,Doors are fine,I have lots of other wh spares let me know what you need car is getting scrapped soon. All intirior and extirior parts will come up good with a clean some of the mould on parts wipes off its nothing front seats have minor tears drivers side. Cheers Travis.
Travis, Looking for the drinks holder in the centre consul with the lid. Also the R/H outside door mirror. do you have these still? I am on the Gold Coast. Steve 0418751637

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Travis, Looking for the drinks holder in the centre consul with the lid. Also the R/H outside door mirror. do you have these still? I am on the Gold Coast. Steve 0418751637

Reckon the car might be a new hyundai after this car being wrecked 13 years ago