Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH Series II Caprice.

terry0400-40

I AM. Out of my mind ....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
I've always had Commodore wagons in the past, mainly for work reasons, but after taking the Caprice for a test drive I decided it was time for a change, so I traded the VT in.
I don't think I will do any modifications apart from so new wheels perhaps.
Wow man she's a great lookin beast you have got there, just looked at all the photos and good photogtraphy also. :dance:

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Wow man she's a great lookin beast you have got there, just looked at all the photos and good photogtraphy also. :dance:
Thank you very much for the compliments. I've had it for 2 years now and I am still very happy with it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to afford new wheels yet.

rhysdalegend

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore VX S Pack
Nice caprice man, love the interior.
Got the same colour interior, love the luxury of leather.
Any updates mate?

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
It looked bloody good the last time I saw it, far as I know it's still going strong.

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
VERY nice car :) very impressed by your stattahoe

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
Any updates/new pics?
Did you ever get new rims? i personally like the standard ones.
Sorry about the late reply but I hardly ever look at this page. Yes I did finally get new rims about 6 months ago. I too like the standard rims but all the clear lacquer was peeling off, besides I wanted something a bit bigger than 16", I got 18's. I should update some pics.
VERY nice car :) very impressed by your stattahoe
Thank you for the compliment.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
It looked bloody good the last time I saw it, far as I know it's still going strong.

Thanks Mike. Unfortunately it is not really going strong anymore, almost time for a new engine, rear main leak, blowing smoke on start up (valve stems) a bit of smoke when I put my foot down, and occasionally some horrible noises. I'm looking at around 6 grand for a reco. That will keep me going another 10 years.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Thanks Mike. Unfortunately it is not really going strong anymore, almost time for a new engine, rear main leak, blowing smoke on start up (valve stems) a bit of smoke when I put my foot down, and occasionally some horrible noises. I'm looking at around 6 grand for a reco. That will keep me going another 10 years.

Bit of shame to hear the engine is on it's last legs. I agree though, once you spend the coin to reco it, it will serve you well for another decade or so. Considering a new Caprice is up above $60,000, seems a decent investment to keep yours going.

Aussie Willy

Coal Miner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline 2012
Id give $10 donation for a picture of , either the blown donk, or your new wheels. just sayin