Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what are some sticker you have put on your car or are going to put on it.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
I always wanted one of these for my stock HB Torana but never got around to chasing one up.

63361_152435251453448_100000609216399_310179_1153477_n.jpg

Cracka

Banned :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
Old Sneakers
Here in Victoria I bought the one and only sticker I will ever put on a car except the rego sticker. It's blue and white and cost a gold coin donation at the local police station.

Shaz77

I D TEN T Error (ID10T)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Restoring VN Wagon
Hate stickers full stop!!! Hubby however loves them and it drives me insane. He's had one on the back of his V8 I think it said V8 powered only milk & juice come in 2 litres. Wheels always put one of their stickers on the windscreen to advertise their business. When HE takes his car their he tells them to colour code their sticker or the missus will go off her head. However when I take my there I tell them they had better not put a sticker on my windscreen, I pay them for their service they don't pay me to advertise.

And if hubby buys a SAAS steering wheel or pretty much anything that comes with a sticker he chucks it in the engine bay on anything it will fit on and that is probably my biggest pet peeve. Best I seen was when he bought fusion speakers for our old magna and wanted to put the big arse fusion sticker in the middle of the back window lol needless to say he wasn't allowed :p

Also hate seeing UNIT stickers I'm at the point now I cringe when I see them.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
I have a small white sticker on top of my windscreen by the mob that did my suspension lift and bash plates on the suzuki. I previously had a Motorama 4x4 sticker on it which took me about a year to get around and peel off.

On the VP I only have a K&N one on the airbox to stop the mechanic from throwing the filter out.

There is a used car yard in Brisbane called Salters that actually puts these poxy red badges with their name on all the cars they sell. I see cars with these badges regularly.

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
2 stickers i put on my car, southern cross and KAR Creations:

Photo114.jpg

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Saw the best sticker driving to the coast on the weekend. Dont like my driving? Dial 1800 Eat ****