Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are you drinking right now?

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
If anyone ever sees Fluffy Duck from Behemoth Brewing grab it quick.
It's one of the best can beers I've had, it's limited release and it disappears quickly.

Haven't seen that one , ( guessing released some time ago ).
Have had a couple of Behemoth Brewing limited release lately and have 2 more different ones in the fridge , dam nice beers.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just had this juicy, fruity but still bitter, hoppy Hazy IPA from Behemoth .
They are kickin it out of the park!!!
Amazing beer.

Edit . Opps= there's 8% hiding in there= somewhere.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Or what am I not drinking?
I haven't had a beer since arriving home from the UK six days ago. In fact, the last beer I had was at Hong Kong airport where I bought a pint of Asahi Draught. I had £20 pound in English money to offload. It cost me £15 for the pint and £5 for a coffee!
Having been a heavy drinker for most of my life, I have decided to try and give my internal organs somewhat of a rest. I cannot remember the last time I went a day without drinking at least 6 to 10 standard alcoholic drinks per day, and on many occasions I've drunk very large quantities over short periods of time.
I am not proud of this, and I know that I appear to brag about my consumption of alcohol. Over these last six days, I have resisted the urge to do my usual weekly trip to the bottle shop and buy my usual two slabs of whatever takes my fancy, plus a bottle of rum or whiskey.

I could be considered a somewhat functioning alcoholic, as someone once described me. Most people I know, would not think this of me as I go about my life in general.

I'm not prepared to give up drinking entirely. However, I will endeavour to curb my everyday habit/addiction? Whatever.

Wish me luck:)

Wats_in_a_name

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Good luck. Whilst I love my grog and all things being equal don't want to give it up I went through a period myself where I was drinking every day and at one stage in my house I had a coffee table about 2m x 1m that was full of empty cans and I think I even started to get shakes in my arm. It was around this period that I decided I had to cut back so I started with the basic goal of having one alcohol free day a week. In the beginning it was hard but I managed to establish the routine so I went for two alcohol free days per week. I continued the process and over a number of months had a minimum of four alcohol free days per week. I can safely say that I no longer am dependent on alcohol and can go for long periods without drinking if need be. If cutting back is what you want to do it can be tough but just because something isn't easy doesn't mean it isn't possible.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
LUCK !!!!! , 3 to 4 days free a week , makes a big difference !
Yeah , not as big but do recognize habits certainly play a huge part.
Edit . I've even gone to drinking Lemon,lime&bitteres on going out to pub meals /outings .
Not that I'd drink/drive = Fxxk that !! Not interested in losing my licence ,had for just short of 55 years !!!

Edit: opps there you go I can't count , that should be 45 years.

Last edited:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
well done. stopping cold turkey with a regular intake of that volume, please monitor your health.

But good work in cutting down/out. Your body will thankyou for it.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holly Fxxk , not helping here!!!!

But this is frigin awesome.
Big Imperial stout , but the Whisky/flavour, Influence is huge !!!
Yeap it's another Behrmoth, (Auckland brewery ) NZ beer = acrosome.

Last edited:

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
IMG_0300.jpeg