Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Can We Say It Is a Ford

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
yeah hahaa i was like, ford trust. haha

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sooo, he couldnt stop the car using the brakes, but eventually stopped the car using the foot brake and handbrake?

Sounds like a case of asking how a mentally disabled person got a licence...

Mr Weir, who recently arrived in Melbourne from Queensland, says he was stuck on 80km/h on the freeway and shutting off the engine and hitting the brakes had no effect.

Mr Weir eventually stopped the car by repeatedly jumping on the foot brake and pulling the handbrake.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ahh nevermind, I missed this part

Mr Weir, who recently arrived in Melbourne from Queensland

Nuff said.

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Didn't he think to put the car in neutral? Some People are ****ing retarded...

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
I read about this on our own little internal news system. He's admitted to a fair bit in this one.

- Calls Ford after he realises the cruise control is stuck: Use mobile phone whilst driving.

- Calls 000 for help: Another use phone whilst driving (up to two already!).

- On the other end of the line, Sgt Marnie Goldsmith urges him to move the car into the emergency lane of the Eastern Fwy and turn off the engine.: Fail to obey 'Emergency Stopping Lane Only' sign.

- When his vehicle is forced into oncoming lanes because of banked-up traffic, Sgt Goldsmith calmly urges him to jump on the brakes and pull the handbrake as hard as he can.: Fail to keep left of center, drive on reserve (median strip), careless drive and manner dangerous just to top it all off.

Could throw in a conduct endangering life. I can't wait to see what the results of the testing on the car reveal.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
I read about this on our own little internal news system. He's admitted to a fair bit in this one.

- Calls Ford after he realises the cruise control is stuck: Use mobile phone whilst driving.

- Calls 000 for help: Another use phone whilst driving (up to two already!).

- On the other end of the line, Sgt Marnie Goldsmith urges him to move the car into the emergency lane of the Eastern Fwy and turn off the engine.: Fail to obey 'Emergency Stopping Lane Only' sign.

- When his vehicle is forced into oncoming lanes because of banked-up traffic, Sgt Goldsmith calmly urges him to jump on the brakes and pull the handbrake as hard as he can.: Fail to keep left of center, drive on reserve (median strip), careless drive and manner dangerous just to top it all off.

Could throw in a conduct endangering life. I can't wait to see what the results of the testing on the car reveal.

would these not be ignored due to the fact hes following instructions of a police officer?