Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Strueth, any chance you could ring your dealer quoting your VIN and ask for the red cap part number?
I pick up my Heron Redline next Thursday and the red caps would look tops.

Sorry, I actually meant Anthony121. I did try SuperCoach but his mate arranged his so he doesn't know.

mick tucka

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss storm
So , today i went to a Holden car yard just have a look and got swamped by three rock star salesmen . I told them i was thinking of buying a2016 MY16 Redline ssv , white in color ,manual , spoiler not the lip type and tinted windows. They said to me your looking at $59000 drive away but if we do a deal right here right now we could go cheaper. I told him my budget was $55000 and they said they would do the deal but i needed to go home and tell the misses . He agreed and said i will call you tomorrow if you want to buy the car. Should i buy the car or could i get it even cheaper elsewhere as they agreed to the $55000 pretty easy.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Mick, it's a good price, take it.
You didn't get it in writing though, did you?

mick tucka

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss storm
No mate it wasn't in writing but i will sleep on it and go back tomorrow and see what happens. So it must be a good deal then. Thanks dgp.

ndwalters

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
So , today i went to a Holden car yard just have a look and got swamped by three rock star salesmen . I told them i was thinking of buying a2016 MY16 Redline ssv , white in color ,manual , spoiler not the lip type and tinted windows. They said to me your looking at $59000 drive away but if we do a deal right here right now we could go cheaper. I told him my budget was $55000 and they said they would do the deal but i needed to go home and tell the misses . He agreed and said i will call you tomorrow if you want to buy the car. Should i buy the car or could i get it even cheaper elsewhere as they agreed to the $55000 pretty easy.

Its a good price, very simillar to myself.

Though I also got some stuff thrown in like mats, towbar, track stripes etc. You might be able to as well.

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
Thats an ok price mate but try n get them down a bit more or get some more options chucked in : things like sports mats n lock nuts n maybe even hf20s but thats probably wishful thinking lol ☺

mick tucka

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss storm
ha ha love the comments. Going in today and will see the rock stars sitting on the bonnets with their arms crossed and see what other stuff i can get.

Strueth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Monaro
Hey mick as the other guys have mentioned it's good buying and anything else on top is a bonus. Please let us know when you have signed up. Cheers

Ceramic

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS AWD V6
I got a VF with 61,090 km's on clock for $17,400 prussian steel, MY14 - not sure what MY14 means though.