Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
I'm going with another Holden dealer, although also has a Peter in it lol

Been great to deal with this far... service has been great. As mentioned, had a few issues leading up to lease confirmation, never hassled once even though it dragged for a few weeks at my end.
Peter page just down the road from me, service manager lives next door. Never bought a car from them but cars serviced there.

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 17 SSV SOAG Redline
Car comes back in one piece?

Lol.

Been fantastic every step of the way so far... didn't know about the factory photos though... I asked a few weeks ago. Might need to get them to call the factory...

I don't have vin or engine number yet. Expecting that to come through in next little while. Have confirmation of a secured vehicle for deliver my 28th June...

For those that have gone through the process - what am I to expect from this point? Apart from a lot of impatience lol

H

Feris43

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Navara
Anyone have any decent contacts at dealers? I've been to 4 dealers in the last week looking for a white redline wagon and have been amazed at the price variation, quotes range from $66,656 all the way up to $78,000

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
Anyone have any decent contacts at dealers? I've been to 4 dealers in the last week looking for a white redline wagon and have been amazed at the price variation, quotes range from $66,656 all the way up to $78,000

I am not sure where you are located but according to their website, Alan May Holden in Ulladulla has a MY16 white wagon for $62800.

otherwise have you tried the motorbuys route?

Feris43

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Navara
Really after a 2017, have tried motor buys again all wanting 68 or more.... seems like 66 ish (includes tints, tow pack, matts and boot liner) seems to be the current going rate

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Really after a 2017, have tried motor buys again all wanting 68 or more.... seems like 66 ish (includes tints, tow pack, matts and boot liner) seems to be the current going rate

I think 66 seems about right with those options and accessories. I doubt you could do much better on a MY17.
The quote of 78k is disgraceful though. That is downright extortion.

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII Prussian Steel SS-V Redline Manual
I cannot believe how much new MY17 Redlines are going for. I bought a MY16 with options for 56 drive away in November and they are selling second hand now more than what I paid for it new!!!

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Peter page just down the road from me, service manager lives next door. Never bought a car from them but cars serviced there.
Is Colin still the service manager? I used to work for him as a detailed 10+ years ago
Small town

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
I cannot believe how much new MY17 Redlines are going for. I bought a MY16 with options for 56 drive away in November and they are selling second hand now more than what I paid for it new!!!

there is the odd dealer trying to move MY16 stock. I have found a MY16 nitrate manual for 57k and a red hot auto for 58k.