Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
That's pretty much employee pricing haha

n3wbi3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS V RedLine
Wow!

Are you sure that's not a demo or anything? 71k for a LSA clubby is a great deal.

Yeps, i have access to a GM Gold card...

$71k for a brand new 2016 Clubby
$85k fir a brand new 2016 GTS

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
That's an excellent price, looking on Carsales for NSW the advertised price around $71K for LSA Clubby, they have about 15,000 KM on them, lowest new price advertised (385Km so I guess demo) is $76K. About a year and a half ago a work colleague was looking at buying a Redline, but couldn't get less than about $60K, didn't want to spend that on a Redline and spotted a 340Kw Clubby 2015 (manual) sitting in dealer, enquired about that and with some haggling got it down to $65K and bought it. 6K extra for an LSA is great price, I still think $65K for the 340Kw Clubby was a very good price. It will be interesting to see where prices are at 12 months from now, with last remaining stocks sitting in the dealers yards.

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
Yeps, i have access to a GM Gold card...

$71k for a brand new 2016 Clubby
$85k fir a brand new 2016 GTS
Ah so basically GM employee staff price haha. I tossed up between the clubby and 16 plated Redline... I think the redline is still better value!

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
is the V8 market slowing?

I just saw a new white SS manual advertised for $49,990 drive away.

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
this thread has gone quite, anyone get a deal with the 4 day sale going for weeks now???

Bet people are scared to post there MY17 prices, did see a post of 63K driveaway for a redline auto, seems under 60K is good now for a redline when 54K was good last year.

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 17 SSV SOAG Redline
this thread has gone quite, anyone get a deal with the 4 day sale going for weeks now???

Bet people are scared to post there MY17 prices, did see a post of 63K driveaway for a redline auto, seems under 60K is good now for a redline when 54K was good last year.
Prettt sure there were no deals at all on V8 models during the latest sale?

My Redline should be delivered to me tomorrow. I'm in Canberra and had it trucked over from Adelaide...

$56,959 with me having to organise rego and ctp / insurance. So all up less than $59k and that included additional 3 years or 100k kms warranty, bonnet and head light protectors, lock nuts, Redline sill plates, pollen filter, boot liner and boot lip protector...

So all in all a very good deal considering most expensive quote I had was $73k drive away...

H