Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Just grab some spare trophies and hand them out to people that complain. If they are that desperate for some plastic then let them have it
(And watch the world burn!)

When I drive my toy to any show or similar most people mistake what it is, until a few (if any really) realise what it actually is and its like "woah". It's a driver with chips and so on, but for the most part it's original until they see some silver coloured radiator type thing.....

But yes, bring some trophies and hand them out to the muppets, if they so desperately want some plasticware. Or stir it up with some silver painted plastic cups mounted on a timber base, they can then get their silverware for whatever it is.

Picked up the new CAS for the VS. Asked about oil for the toy.
Still weighing up, do I stick with the Mobil 1 5w-30 full synthetic or do I try get the 10 tenths for it instead....

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
I looked at them then closed roller door again.

Cbf'd backyard a mess from 100mm of rain.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
On the way back from a 300K trip, I spotted a VY Commodore...Tunnel rammed, tubbed...Spewing I didn't get a picture....Was on a trailer and tough as nails

Oh did spot a yard full of Fords....Didn't get a pic....Wanted to get home....

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
On the way back from a 300K trip, I spotted a VY Commodore...Tunnel rammed, tubbed...Spewing I didn't get a picture....Was on a trailer and tough as nails

Oh did spot a yard full of Fords....Didn't get a pic....Wanted to get home....
What colour was this VY?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Would you believe I've bloody forgotten.....
Sounds like you have a memory like mine. For all the work I did on my old ute, I can barely remember what went where. Funny thing is I have the same problem on this current ute. I've seen questions lately about things I have done and half the time I can't remember much about how I went about something. There was a question about replacing a VE mirror. I've taken my trims off a few times and replaced parts but I couldn't remember much about it, so couldn't answer. Nowadays at work I send myself emails so I don't forget to do them, that's if I don't do something straight away, because generally if I don't I forget. Bosses at work often say they ask me for something and it's done really quick.... Hahahahaha, yeah mainly because if I don't do it straight away I'll forget.

Reactions: Lex

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I am inside procrastinating now. I still have windows and door jams to clean.

I remember why I don’t do so many judged shows. It’s not just annoying mouthy wankers, it’s the hours of cleaning :D

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I am inside procrastinating now. I still have windows and door jams to clean.

I remember why I don’t do so many judged shows. It’s not just annoying mouthy wankers, it’s the hours of cleaning :D
Baby wipes, lots of baby wipes.