Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
IMG_3569.jpg

Made more progress on my bay and got the car moved for first time in 2 years under its own power !

capitalgainz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s2 berlina gen3
well not today but yesterday, watched in the passenger seat after leaving hospital with wisdom teeth pains as my partner tried to write off our berlina......
issues
1 women drivers
2 people not paying attention, other driver stops for NO reason, misses is looking at me as i scream at her to STOP!
3 old woman driving OC,
4 panel beaters telling me 5k for a bit of metal :/

but today, spent 30 mins hitting things with a hammer, dad (old school panel beater) trying to tell me i need a quarter power (swear he wasd saying quarter pounder) me jumping up and down on a bit of metal straightening chassis rails!
lesson to be learned, dont listen to anyone have a crack at things yourself

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Got a parking ding removed from LH 3/4 panel on VX. Top job, $90......

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Removed imperfection in paint caused by bird dropping

Mustve been the mother of droppings. Prob on car for about 5 hrs yet managed to damage the paint.

I actually use headlight lense kit to repair it. Saw some similar videos on youtube. Came up pretty well and im fussy.

White Tiger

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VY Berlina, RB30 GQ Patrol
towed the vr to a mates house then rang bursons, Holden, repco and supercheap in Horsham to try and find a timing cover gasket for it with no luck at least i already have a trans for it and can get the service kit easily

Luke52

Reaction score
Members Ride
'07 VZ Acclaim wagon.
Was sitting at home last night, but didn't feel quite ready to go to bed. So I figured a long drive was in order. Filled up the car with petrol, jumped on the freeway at 12:55am, and just kept heading outbound! I wanted to give the wagon a good leg-stretch, and I hit Warragul at around 1:40am. Turned around, heading home, and got back at 2:35.

And today, it'll be getting a LONG overdue wash!