Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
Yeah I'm going to a wreckers tomorrow that does not have an idea of prices so ill get a guard cheap and will put in factory headlights tomorrow

Sent From My Root'd Rom'd & Overclock'd Galaxy S3

geforcevb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SLE
Put a new transmission mount in, brought it new from ebay flebay put the centre bolts in and they both striped the thread on the mount and now it is f****** as they say you get what you pay for.

Bourbonated

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Fixed my mistake:

15rjpdx.jpg

t7iwqv.jpg

Then got annoyed because my local tyre shop replaced my old tyre (under insurance) with a now obsolete one, leaving me having to buy two even though one only has 2000 KM's on it. Unless anybody has an NS-II's laying around that they wanna sell? :banstick:

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Filled up with some premium from the bottom. Hurts the wallet haha. Also considering replacing the spark plugs as the car misses when i first start it up.

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
Bodgied up the guard and swapped to factory headlights

Sent From My Root'd Rom'd & Overclock'd Galaxy S3

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Picked up a radiator, a clutch cable, fuse for power windows, relay for power windows, gear oil, trans mount.
Went and got my flywheel from its skim up. Supposedly it's a Brock.
Came home and found I had 2 packages. ones a spare set of grills and the other is t5 wiring.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
Got my panel beater to weld the rust in the windscreen sill on the landcruiser, got the new windscreen in it today, just finished rewiring up the rear wiper motor because someone thought it would be funny to cut it, tomorrow I will attempt to weld the small holes in the muffler that makes it sound like a v8, getting really close to a rwc ,

this week has been a very expensive week

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
I swapped out the regulator In the altinator and punched myself in the face while swapping the battery, the damn thing got caught on some wiring so I pulled a bit harder and the handle came off causing me to crack myself in the mouth

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I swapped out the regulator In the altinator and punched myself in the face while swapping the battery, the damn thing got caught on some wiring so I pulled a bit harder and the handle came off causing me to crack myself in the mouth

Don't beat yourself over it, :):)

Sent from my HTC ARIA using Tapatalk II.IV.X

UNLEASHED

Choose your weapon...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE2 CALAISV/ VXSS/VP SENATOR #021, K4 GSXR600
Fitted a F1 Performance CAI(with MAF- Going to get the mafless tune done ASAP) and the rear section of my new X-Force 3" system- After taking the OPG diff back section, the massive drones' gone and still growls- Even with the stock front 3/4! Had to polish the headlights, fit a missing bolt from another section of the exhaust , adjust the handbrake for the Vehicle inspection recheck. Got to get the transaxle seal done before that but too hard to do in the driveway with limited tools atm(moving house thurs and tools/ jack in storage)