Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
^ ouch
Hope everyone ok.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Took it in for a roady before I sell it, thought it would pass. Nope haha.

Among the things it failed for, one was "windows are hard to wind up"...

the local

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT 50th anniversary
welded the diff... now just waiting for sapol to leave so i can go for a block lap with out gaining a pretty sticker

rayuki

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive 2005
^ ouch
Hope everyone ok.

thanks just a bit of whiplash, no one else was around luckily.

im getting differing reports from mechanics etc saying if the kframe is broken its most likely a write off. would actually prefer insurance to write it off at this stage i think.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Cant see the pics Rayuki...

Noticed a bolt was missing on the sway bar. So replaced.
Tomorrow ill grab one fromwork thats longer so the nyloc nut will actually work...

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
^^me likey

so 2 weeks ago someone wiped the drivers mirror off the vp so i painted up a spare and put it on. only the other mirror didnt match now, so i masked it off and painted it also. coming home last friday and clipped someone elses mirror (left side this time) coming down the hill in a heavy rain storm. no probs we both pulled over and no damage to either of us. then i looked at the mirror the next morning realized my mirror glass was cracked.... SOB! didnt even last a week with the fresh paint on it....

today painted another spare mirror....

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
Deep Pan Polished Aluminium Sump with drain plug = 90
0.500" TV Boost Valve & Sleeve TH700 = 30
TransGo Stage II Shift Kit TH700 = 160
Genuine Corvette Servo TH700 = 20
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VP-S Auto TH700 "still in car" Enhancement Parts ready = Totlal 300, Labor = 0 :)
DIY the VP-S Auto Trans on the weekend, but that depends if I decide to put in my new K-MAC, fully adjustable strut top bearings & KYB strut inserts instead.

It's all about planning I suppose - one step at a time equals a journey completed - especially with work/family/life commitments always at the ready 24/7.

Got the Hylift Johnstons, new VDO injectors & brand new Delphi complete DFI coil pack assembly sitting on the work bench to fit. This is whilst replacing the inlet manifold gasket of which I have fully reco'd another “VP” SRI intake manifold that I have bored out, heat paint sprayed etc, etc = ready to go. I will also replace the water pump again while I'm at it with a new Gates item, plus another new Gates belt & pulley combo to finish off.

The MACE 1.9:1 HRRR + Performance Crow Push Rods I installed a year ago - well to some it up .. man they make a definite positive difference! (In otherwords - They Kick Ass!!)

The Latest Audio install is taking much longer then I would like! (grrr) - Maybe I should send my created family on a 2week holiday - then take a break from work of the same interval - so I can spend each day getting all the jobs done as fore-mentioned .. plus many others I haven’t mentioned in this post on the VP-S :)

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Gave the SS its 10 year birthday pressie, new set of rotors and pads. Pulls up nice now!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4 Beta