Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
A bird did a big **** on one of my windows, I was not happy.

notStock

evolving
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SS M6
Ripshift, and drove the **** out of it. Cue many dirty looks from the squares mobbing the polling booths.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Drove it to vote for a dick head.
Changed the headlights/indicators.
Changed the LH rocker cover gasket.
Wags got a oil and filter change. Also swapped the fitting on the RH fuel line. Forgot the name. Has the vac line on it.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
ripped off old rego sticker. cleaned windscreen good. put new sticker on

about to give it a good scrub (its filthy)

heard how id love to have it (or any future car) sound.
VE Maloo with whatever exhaust it was and no idea what had been done to it.
had a little bit more of a lumpiness then standard.
was very loud. just like you would expect of a boat with a 350 in it. idled reasonably quiet from a distance.
takes off, with that 350 boat burble. and gives it only a bit of stick and it sounded amazing.
every gear change it went snap crackle and pop.
*drools a little*

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Installed Remote Start Alarm w/ GPS tracking into someone elses car.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
on friday ordered some speedflow fittings for my power steering. hopefully itll take car of the leaky 40 year old fittings on my steering box. if not ive wasted almost 40 bucks per meter on power steering hose.

also its braided :( faaaaaaail.might see if i can get 3 meters of heat shink tubing to hide it.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
on friday ordered some speedflow fittings for my power steering. hopefully itll take car of the leaky 40 year old fittings on my steering box. if not ive wasted almost 40 bucks per meter on power steering hose.

also its braided :( faaaaaaail.might see if i can get 3 meters of heat shink tubing to hide it.

Don't cut heatshrink to length and then heat it up.... Thats all I have to say about using it to hide braided lines. Not sure if your aware or not.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport

Why not use tek flex instead.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Took the boys out to there end of year rugby break up.. took them to Action World - doing an 'Amazing Race' challenge type of thing up there.. 12 cars left in 2.5min intervals.I was last to leave being coach and all.. Note the car that left just before me was a HSV R8 Clubby.. 340 killawasps.. he let abit of broom broom when he left as the boys (11yr olds) were talking smack talk before they left i.e how much power does your V8 have.. we have twice as much.. were gonna kick your arses.. First destination 8.1kms I arrive at the dairy to buy tim tams just as the R8 is leaving.. motorway vs. back road must have been :) (I was on the back roads - rural) cough, i mean track.. :smoking: he gave it some herbs when leaving. - Next stop was a botanical gardens 17.8kms .. we come running out of the visitor area with our envolope as the R8 pulls in.. Not happy haha.. next stop was 36.9kms (but this was mostly motorway so obey'd rules kinda).. Ended up coming 3rd over all to arrive, so a few people must have gotten lost.. R8 pulled in after me, like 10-15 seconds... god that thing sounded horn with a bit of throttle... My mate in his XR6 who was talking smack before hand.. I brought a tow rope for ya blah blah left 4th and came in 2nd to last haha.. whats up now boi..

Ive driven the car twice in two weeks now.. bloody hell