Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what do you do to escape reality, relax/chill-out? and release anger?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
gee it makes me wanna exchange my man with you all saying you dont get angry much....lol.
he's temperamental....and stews, everything seem like a big deal sometimes,
i just dont know what to do sometimes....

You shouldn't have said that, now you will get the forum desperado's sending you PM's saying "if there is anything i can do to help you on this forum just shoot me a PM :D".

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
You shouldn't have said that, now you will get the forum desperado's sending you PM's saying "if there is anything i can do to help you on this forum just shoot me a PM :D".

hahaha gee thanks Cobez, but would self service before anything else....although.....i need someone to fix my rear (lol) the paint is not sticking to the car...

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Play guitar/Jam
Play golf
Go Fishing

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
I pretty well never get angry at people just annoyed so ill just tell them to **** off. What i do get angry at tho is inanimate objects lol so i tend to just throw them and then generally they break so i go into remorse cause i have to buy a new 1 ha ha

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
escape reality smoke weed.
relax/ chill smoke weed
release anger go do burnouts on non public roads

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I don't get angry :) as in never. But then again I tend to avoid anything that would make me angry. As for relaxing a bit of a play in the garden is the go

See, I can usually get to the root of a problem before it becomes a big deal, but there is one certain thing that just really gets to me (*looks in the "things I hate" thread*).

If I didn't have a way to let it all out then I'd probably wind up doing something silly and end up in a lot of hot water. That's when it's good to get away from everything for a bit and just chill

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
escape reality smoke weed.
relax/ chill smoke weed
release anger go do burnouts on non public roads

baby is this you??? bahahaha sorry thats my man down to the t or sholud i say p...o...t.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
baby is this you??? bahahaha sorry thats my man down to the t or sholud i say p...o...t.

Aww, you don't deserve a man like him...
"If there is anything i can do to help you on this forum just shoot me a PM" :whistling