Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what exhaust do i need to get

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
That is one crappy sound, and you want to pay for it??? I would pay you to take it away if that was my car. My opinion of course.

lmfao would love to hear what your car currently sounds like....read the comments on the vid aswell everyone else seems to think it sounds beast, sounds like a race car too me.

D

Don123

Keep laughing. Hey I have a secret for you, IT'S NOT A RACE CAR!! I have 2 cars ( commodores) one car sounds really really good, a 1000 times better than the sound in the video, but I would never do it again as I was young and stupid ( like you) and wasted money for sound, the other one is a VZ and it's just soooooo quiet I can hardly hear it, oh what a bliss.
lmfao would love to hear what your car currently sounds like....read the comments on the vid aswell everyone else seems to think it sounds beast, sounds like a race car too me.

Last edited by a moderator:

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
you can say it sounds 1 million time better then the one in the video but until you back it up your just talking ****. Also thanks captain obvious im sure most of us can see that its not a race car.

WAGONBEAST57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon V8 A4

No offence, but the people commenting are probably all 17 year olds who just got their licence and think they're v6's are absolute weapons.

meady_183

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Berlina

My car VX V6 has a stock exhaust, so I cant hear it. Yet i'm not afraid to say that it still sounds 1 million times better then the one you posted.

Obviously you aren't willing to listen to our suggestions. I thought the point of this thread was to get opinions. Obviously you like the sound of the xforce in the video, SO FKN BUY IT.

Buy whatever you like and stop posting threads where you do nothing but pick fights.

XioiX1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 V8 Adventra
Sickest,

Like I've said previously and meady_183 has said, you like the way it sounds BUY IT for FKS sake. You have had opinions from everybody, including not a another abba fan (exhaust guru) so make up your mind and just do it....FFS.

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
well i would buy it if i knew it would sound like the one in the video but apparently its a manual and also an sv6 which i dont have, my cars a vz executive so im un sure of what it would sound like on that particular car, the reason why im so paranoid about this whole situation is because i dont want to go spend $500 or whatever then regret it afterwards because it didn't sound any different.....naaf did recommend me his manta exhuast but when i watched some videos of it on youtube all the comments were negative saying it didnt sound any good, the only real way id be able to know what it would sound like on my car is if someone with the same car as me posted a vid of a manta exhuast and then an xforce exhuast so i can see the difference because like i said i dont want to buy something and regret it later on, that is my biggest fear. Right now my standard cats sound decent to me and i dont mind the drone too much but if i knew what exhaust i could put on that would guarentee to make it louder and sound better then id definitely buy it. At the moment im thinking of going to an exhuast shop and just getting them to attatch the exhaust without welding it so i can see if i like it .

D

Don123

Just do what you want AND STOP ASKING!!! Hey you have another thread where you're asking for " advice" , stop asking and just GO FOR IT and be happy.
well i would buy it if i knew it would sound like the one in the video but apparently its a manual and also an sv6 which i dont have, my cars a vz executive so im un sure of what it would sound like on that particular car, the reason why im so paranoid about this whole situation is because i dont want to go spend $500 or whatever then regret it afterwards because it didn't sound any different.....naaf did recommend me his manta exhuast but when i watched some videos of it on youtube all the comments were negative saying it didnt sound any good, the only real way id be able to know what it would sound like on my car is if someone with the same car as me posted a vid of a manta exhuast and then an xforce exhuast so i can see the difference because like i said i dont want to buy something and regret it later on, that is my biggest fear. Right now my standard cats sound decent to me and i dont mind the drone too much but if i knew what exhaust i could put on that would guarentee to make it louder and sound better then id definitely buy it. At the moment im thinking of going to an exhuast shop and just getting them to attatch the exhaust without welding it so i can see if i like it .

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
but if i ''JUST GO FOR IT'' then i may regret it in da future you know what im sayin homie? unlike you, id rather know what im buying first before i go spending money.