Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What fits VS Series 2 indicator stalk with cruise

VT13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Berlina V6 Sedan
So I can verify that VS Series II stalks are common with VT's. Years ago I was scrapping a 1997 VS Series II Berlina, as it was going to the metal recycler's I pulled out the stalks to keep as spares for my VT. I have since fitted that VS stalk into my Series II VT Berlina.......plug n' play with everything functional including cruise control.

I do remember that the plugs were identical but some of the wire colours were different, however it worked perfectly and continues to do so three years later.

StephenM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Equippe Series II
Are you sure you are not getting confused with VX Series 2, which they do definitely not fit?

I had a look at some eBay listings, and didn't find any that mentioned not fitting Series 2 VS.

Another thing you can do, is go to a wrecker, and get the later model VX-VZ switch and wiring connectors, and swap them over. They are a much nicer switch!
I would not be going through allthis, if the sellers had not said they won't fit. I am not confused about the model.