Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What have you done?????

ViperVp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
G'day :unsure:
i love this forum and i use it more then the many other commodores one because it had my car divided up from the rest, thus making ir easy too navigate.. now everything as hit the fan with the combinding of vn + vp + vr and Vs, ... the bluk of people have these cars and too combind them all in too one is....well.... wrong basicly :unsure: , and i for one don;t like it... but i am guessing that i have too get use it.. so i'll be quite.
Danny

who am i kidding this is still the best commodore forum on the WEB !!!

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I have to agree, its made it all to seem unorganised, yes they have the same engine but they are diffrent, a little bit.....can we do a vote to see who likes which way?,

We could keep the VZ separate cause its the current model but when the VE comes out (it taking its bloody time :p) VZ and VY go together, if ya get what i mean.

ViperVp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
yer, a vote or somthing is a good idea... my views may be differnt from others

jazza21

Executive (Ex-Police)
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VS II Exec 1997
What do I think...?

I don't like it!

I thought the whole VR-VS forum had been deleted til I looked closer and saw it had been 'amalgamated' with VN-VP too. :mad:

Why then don't they join the VL in with the VB-VK forum since essentially it's the same (bar the headlights, motor & tail)? And then the VT through VY should be joined too.

Seriously, did we have to lose a forum just to add in a new one for the VZ? It's not like there'll be a huge amount of guys on here with VZ's since they're so new, compared to the volumes with a VR or VS.

I want our VR-VS Forum back!!

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Sorry guys, I understand your frustration, I thought about this last night and realised how crap the idea was.

Things will be back to normal, I think the way it was worked the best.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Just noticed everythings back to normal, excellent! ;) Good to see a site that actually cares what the members think instead of the usual u don't like it leave crap most sites carry on with.