Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is it with little F****RS stealin stuff

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
walked out the back today to find this little **** tryin to get into me shed ( where all my car parts are stored) so i grabed the closed thing ( broom stick ) and whcked the crap outta him till he took off bet ya he wont be back ( now have put 3 padlocks on the shed)

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
No idea mate, but if I catch the next person that tries to steal anything off me, they are going to wish they had never been born. Sick and tired of spending my hard earned, only to have some little prick come along and destroy it all.

Had a gutfull!

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
well im sure that litte flugger wont come back after 5 hits with the wooden broom stick i snaped it over his head gave his dicrption to the cops told him what i did they picked him up 1 hr later at the RBH tryin to get stiches ( 7 of em )

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
spacattack said:
well im sure that litte flugger wont come back after 5 hits with the wooden broom stick i snaped it over his head gave his dicrption to the cops told him what i did they picked him up 1 hr later at the RBH tryin to get stiches ( 7 of em )

trouble is you'll most probably be the one in more trouble
and he'll get off almost scotfree :mad:

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
nahh cop didnt say anything i said he came at me with at somethin the cop winked at me and said ok mate well class it as self defence and that was that last i heard of it

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
I'll just cut and paste from one of my older posts about my efforts dealing with little scumbags stealing potplants from my mothers house some years back....
=================
That sucks. Had some low-life steal a heap of plants from my mothers place two nights in a row, as well as some gnomes. I thought "surely they won't be stupid enough to come back a third night...", but as they say, stupidity knows no bounds, and I spent the night over there hiding in the garage and waiting. I can be very patient. :flame:
At about 3.30 am, a couple of teenagers walked past, then walked back and started trying to take a couple of potted roses, which unknown to them had now been wired to the posts of the carport.
I jumped out behind them and one guy ran but the other tripped, so I cornered him and gave him a nice chat about the error of his ways while he looked down the barrel of a Beretta 92F pistol... ...long story short, he p1ssed his pants like a baby on the spot, most of the potplants magically reappeared dumped on the front lawn two days later, they never came back, and he never found out it was only a replica pistol...
:rofl:

=================
some little turds just can't get it into thier thick peanut-brained skulls that if it doesn't belong to you, don't try and take the f*#king things, asshole!!!.... :ranting:

But well done on the broomstick job...small suggestion though...next time buy a quality broom handle. that one sounds like it snapped way too easily...try something more substantial like American maple or some good Aussie hardwood, preferably around the 30mm diameter range...a little more expensive, but the results will really please you. :)

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
bout time someone showed thosed pricks some disipline well done

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
funny thing was me and the cop had a god laugh about it and he just simply said what broom stick :D lol

R

rattattack1313

spacattack said:
funny thing was me and the cop had a god laugh about it and he just simply said what broom stick :D lol

I can't mention his name for legal reasons, but a good mate of mine, his best mate got done for a really bad sex-crime...and me mate slugged him one on the nose, while 8 cops never saw a thing.. :whistling ......the loser tried to get him for assault, but the cops told him , in no uncertain terms, he didn't have a case, and not to create waves in the Police Force by complaining......they then flogged him too..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Know how you feel mate, last night i parked my car at the supermarket, come back to find some prick had torn out my front quarter indicaters and GEN3 badges, not only that they had left huge ****ing scrtaches all around the area. Stupid little shits made 1 mistake, i was parked 20 feet from one of the camera's.