Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is "the" older Commmodore model to lust after for you?

GLD-086

Reaction score
Probably the Blue Meanie, followed by a VL SS Group A and if I have enough room left, a Walky and a VH SL/E.:yeah:

F*** it, I'll have all of them, from VB/VL. lol

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
call me old fashioned but id have to say a burgandy red (i think they call it cardinal red) VN SS Group A compleatly factory no mods what so ever apart from dark tint, first car was same colour burgandy 5spd vn exec turned berlina and it was the best car ive ever owned

GLD-086

Reaction score
evil_monkey said:
call me old fashioned but id have to say a burgandy red (i think they call it cardinal red) VN SS Group A compleatly factory no mods what so ever apart from dark tint, first car was same colour burgandy 5spd vn exec turned berlina and it was the best car ive ever owned

Old fashioned.:p :)

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
ive got mine!! VK SS, all original!! :) would also go for a VK GPA or VK GPA/3, very rare the GPA/3's! could also go a VL GPA or a Walky!! im not a fan of anything newer than the VL anyways ( the only exception is the VN GPA )

Last edited:

tom088

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
I'd have to say a blue/silver shadowtone VH SLE, but a blue meanie is up there 2

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
i'd hav to agree with EcotecManiac and say the VC brock i reckon its a great lookin car

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
Walky, no question

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
evil_monkey said:

did they come in cardinal?? I thought they came in 'Permanent Red' which it similar to Maranello ?

For Me toss up between VK Blue Meanie, VL Walky, & the VN AERO ;)

D.