Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Keyboard and Mouse is everyone Using

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Got my MX the other day........awsome!! If you spend the 30mins setting it all up for each program you will be in heaven!

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
Keyboed and mouse, both made in China

both replicas to Logitech LOL (less than 20$)

Panama

Reaction score
Members Ride
'87 VL Calais with L67
I got good ol G11 and LX3 plus laser mouse, did well on WoW great for late night raids in the dark hehe.

i got logitech g11 too. its awesome for playing quake 4 and stuff like that in the dark.

plus handy with its volume control and skip, play stop buttons for when your in a different window.

i want a vx revolution cos all ive got atm is a miscrosoft optical mouse.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Logitech G9 Mouse, Logitech G11 Keyboard, Microsoft XBOX 360 Controller for Windows.. all wired. Why the hell would I want anything wireless on this box, I use the XBOX to watch movies through the network and this monitor can't be seen from the couch (20" @ 1680x1050)

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Got my MX the other day........awsome!! If you spend the 30mins setting it all up for each program you will be in heaven!

how good is it! :)

One tiny little thing i noticed with the MX is that if you have it close to a wireless access point/modem etc, it sometimes lags. I moved my router like 50cm further away from it and had no more problems :)