Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What mobile phones does everyone have?

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
as the title says, what mobile does everyone have? myself, i have a motorola v6 maxx which is back from repairs (got to pick it up) but i was told after 3 repairs, your contract ends and you start up a new contract with a new phone, so ive decided on upgrading to the motorazr v9 (paying it outright)

so lets hear yours, or see

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I have an Imate JasJam, i was hesitant in getting it because of some bad reviews, but it has been the best phone i have ever owned. Have all sorts of plugins for it which makes it even better.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Nokia e65. After having several sony ericssons I finally went back to nokia, and I am regretting it. One of the slowest buggiest phones I have ever had, has been replaced once after having it for 2 weeks, but I am slowly coming to terms with its annoyances to see out the contract.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
I've got a Nokia 6288. I have to say it's been the worst phone i've ever had. The only thing I like about it is the camera, but there are much better ones out there now.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
I have a Sony Ericsson K608i (unlocked) on Optus, very slow interface and very buggy. Camera quality seems to have got way worse since new (and yes the lens is clean)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Well I thought I'd go one further and list every phone I've ever had.

Nokia 3100
Nokia 8250 - Beautiful - Awesome, Sleek phone, had hardly any features but I still want one now.
Nokia 6100 - Slow, Poor quality screen. Spelt the end of Nokia for me.
i-mate SP3i - Great phone, camera quality was very disappointing, but it was a good phone.
Sony Ericsson K750 - Great phone, joystick problems, but great camera.
Samsung D600 - Terrible. Looks nice, but functionality wasn't there. Poor camera amongst other things.
Sony Ericsson K800i - Even better then the k750, no joystick problems, better camera.

Now I'm looking at either the k850i, or the w960 I think it is.

I'm now a SE fanboy in case you hadn't noticed. They're great phones, and I don't think I'll ever go back to Nokia, they seem to get 90% of the phone perfect, and the other 10% ruins everything. Mind you symbian OS is very nice.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I have a Nokia 1100. Its a couple of years old, and its nothing fancy, but its still a good phone, its easy to use, and the battery lasts for ages between charges, and it does everything i want :)

pendulum

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore (50th An.), Holden Cruze CDX Diesel
atm my phone is a Nokia 6060, neat cheapy phone, kinda cool, prefer my old one though, Nokia 3120...

other phones we have are one of the motorola c300's, a Samsumg D600, a Nokia 6610 Navigator