Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what school or uni do you go to?

*VOLATILE*

Monaro here i come
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
state: WA
name of institution: Murdoch University
campus: Murdoch South Street campus
course: Bachelor Of Science in Business Information Systems
what year are you into: Finished it years ago!
what you plan to do after the course: Working in IT industry now as a Team leader...............

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
WOOOO someone who goes to my one:D:D:D... im at school now haha... finally someone who goes to bourke street:)

Haha. have you seen that hot blonde chick that works at the hub???? What days you at uni?

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Haha. have you seen that hot blonde chick that works at the hub???? What days you at uni?

haha nah i havnt seen her, i know there was an alright asian chick on my enrolement but havnt seen her since.. so must of been a fill in.... and im at uni from tues-fri, so i sort of got jibbed this week because my day off is on a monday! haha

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
haha dont worry man, before you know it yout highschool years will be over, enjoy them while you have em:)..... and a little tip, your year 12 will most likly be the best year of your schooling because of the bonds you will form:D... starting to miss school now:) ooooo well tafe is sort of like it so its all good:D:D:D

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
haha nah i havnt seen her, i know there was an alright asian chick on my enrolement but havnt seen her since.. so must of been a fill in.... and im at uni from tues-fri, so i sort of got jibbed this week because my day off is on a monday! haha

Haha yeah u lost out on the public holiday. I'm there mon, wed and thurs (when I go :whistling ) and am always in the comp lab on JC hahaha

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Meh...........I'm still at school. In yr. 9. Oh yeah, I go to Salesian College. Good school. :)

You might not think it now, but high school is easy compared to the real world. You get spoonfed everything, and really the work load isn't that much (especially if u do as little as I did:p ). Year 12 was one of the best times of my life.......would go back and do it all again without question!!! (Uni is awesome as well. But I now have to pay all the expenses :( at least I got hecs :D )

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Haha yeah u lost out on the public holiday. I'm there mon, wed and thurs (when I go :whistling ) and am always in the comp lab on JC hahaha

HAHAHAHA yeah when im in class i usually have my work open on the comps, jc and ebuddy:D..... and the best thing is when i cbf anymore i just get up and leave:D... ( i dont that at school anyways but i cant get in trouble this way:))

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
HAHAHAHA yeah when im in class i usually have my work open on the comps, jc and ebuddy:D..... and the best thing is when i cbf anymore i just get up and leave:D... ( i dont that at school anyways but i cant get in trouble this way:))

omg ebuddy has definately stopped me from doing so much work hahaha. I'm shocking at leaving.....sometimes I don't even bother turning up :yeah:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
omg ebuddy has definately stopped me from doing so much work hahaha. I'm shocking at leaving.....sometimes I don't even bother turning up :yeah:

hahaha im not as bad as you then:p.... but i have to admit my workoutput isnt as good as it could be...... and the workload isnt that much aslong as you stay on top..

note: i done about 2 classes of work in 1 subject today before i left early just because i didnt go on ebuddy..... my usual work output is ALOT less hahaha.... o well atleast its fun:D and ive think ive only skipped on around 2 classes this year so far so not bad:D:D:D