Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What should i do now to make my VP look shimck

92vp3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive 3.8
thanks for all the advice people, i took the sticker of it :) Yer i still have the stock tail lights, i might switch them back and have a look

92vp3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive 3.8
Yer im interested, give me a price on the grill? And ill get back to you

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
I just etch primed it today ready for paint $50 its the leterbox one.If your interested im at plumptown 2770 or will u need it to be posted cheers travis.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Really depends on what your willing to spend. I'd say for now it needs to be lower, clear oval indicators as someone mentioned and i myself am not a huge fan of euro lights.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
lower it a bit more(NO reverse rake), ss lip kit, paint the stock grille(works with the bumper over ANY other grille), nice clean set of wheels all round, non faded stock tail lights.

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
im a fan of the clear lights as long as you keep the theme going with the clear side indicators as well, Id paint the grille and boot garnish body colour not black, and either get a set of silver stockies or another pair of the SSrims. and youve already taken the sticker off.

92 VP SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore SS 1992
Looks like someone has already gone through a bit of effort to make it look like a cheap boy racer vehicle. What do you consider shimck? in my opinion it should be reverted back to standard appearance so that you dont get pulled over by cops every friday/sat night. Its just a base model 3.8 and wont get street appeal even if you make it look like a GTS.

dinnzyvrv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr v8 calias
have alook on e-bay for the grillie cause i had one on my VN looks nice hsv alpine white mine was 2" off the front 2" off the back with the b 45s simmons on it mild cam injectors exhaust 2. 1/2 " all the way through punch out the cat sounds better. this is what i did to my VN oh big brakes slotted vt set up as well stopped on a dime was a great car till sis killed it.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
agree with all comments. also those taillights might not look so bad if you could by a garnish to match it, but they dont exist so id go back to stock taillights... those clear frosted taillights dont match anything thats why they look gay