Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What type of car do you prefer?

What type of car do you prefer?

• Sedan

Votes: 78 54.9%
  • Wagon

Votes: 27 19.0%
  • Ute

Votes: 37 26.1%

• Total voters

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
If you prefer a Coupe or Hatch, then vote for Sedan. Nearly every rego sticker here in Victoria has "Sedan" on it even if the car is a Coupe or a Hatch.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
If you prefer a Coupe or Hatch, then vote for Sedan. Nearly every rego sticker here in Victoria has "Sedan" on it even if the car is a Coupe or a Hatch.

Really? What about Monaro's? I know that my mate had a TX3 Laser 2 door and that said Coupe.

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Really? What about Monaro's? I know that my mate had a TX3 Laser 2 door and that said Coupe.

Yeah some of them are right, but I think it depends on who does the roadworthy on the vehicle, but most of the cars that I have seen say "sedan", but I have seen a couple that have said "coupe".

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
This is why i like my hilux. It's a dual cab so it covers the passenger issue. It's a ute, plus having the canopy on it means it's sorta like a wagon :)

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Wagons because they can do everything a sedan and ute can. Carry heaps of stuff hell ive put 8 moving boxes in my wagon i can carry an engine, engine crane and a gearbox in the back. Great because you can carry up to 8 people in them 3.3.2.

Overall wagons win hands down im mainly talklng about commo/fords wagons the large variety smaller ones are next to useless. Only downside is that sometimes (mainly fords) dont look that great depending on model

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
i also reckon it depends on your lifestyle,

sedan, good for taking mates around, and you get a boot which is more secure then a tray of a ute, and they look better then wagons, most of the time :p

ute, the only commodore ute i would have is a vz ss or a ve ss, both wouldn't be used as a ute, to scared of getting it scratched lol.