Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What wrong with working at Club X?

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
Stupid Parents, some mums have found out I work at club x ( because of their husbands coming here ) at my sons school, he is only 7 and now we are being excluded from some things at schoool and after. Its not like I am giving H**d J**s out the front of school so I am interested to know what you all think of where I work? Do you think it is ok to work here when I have two young children?:bang:

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Never be ashamed of where you work, it doesnt matter what you do. If you like working somewhere then you will make it an important piece of your life. I was given **** when i was at school because i worked at a bar. Being a barman must mean im a depressive alcoholic... well according to one of my teachers

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
**** em, people are idiots. a job's a job, it doesn't define who you are.
I work retail in a department store. I'm not in any fixed department they move me to wherever they're shorthanded.
a couple of times a few weeks ago i was working in ladies shoes and kids shoes.

apparently (according to anyone who hears about it) working in ladies shoes makes me gay and kids shoes makes me a pedo.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
you do what ya gotta do. id be more concerned if i was the mums as to why their husbands were entering a adult store to start with.

providing you dont educate your boys and girls in the adult game then i dont see the harm. the kids dont know any better, it's not untill they are older that our beleives and views start to rub off on them.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Some people are just so naive and sheltered. I wouldn't worry about what other people think. I have often thought of moving out of a great IT career to go and drives trains or trucks because it's something I've always wanted to try...

With the looming skills shortage, it will be easier to do anything you want than ever before. Just don't care about what others think - do what you want!

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
well i'll just say i wouldn't have my missus working there. but thats just me.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I had no problems having a gf that was a stripper... She made more money than I did and loved her job!

Plus I was the only one that actually got to touch! :D lol

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
I had no problems having a gf that was a stripper... She made more money than I did and loved her job!

Plus I was the only one that actually got to touch! :D lol
Gigidy Gigidy Giiiididdyyy Alllrigghtt.

Rhino Racing

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn/vp Speedway Street Sedan
Are you happy?

If you enjoy your work, get paid well, your not hurting anyone in the process ( ie. not profiting from someone elses misfortunes) and can wake up each morning with no regrets for what you are doing then..... Good on ya!:thumbsup:

Unfortunately you will be treated differently by many narrow minded people beacuse they may not agree with what you are doing. :bang:
I understand fully the position you are in. I have been a volunteer for a childrens cancer camp organisation ( wont name them) for the last 11 years and wroked at Sexpo for the last 5 years and some people really flip out when they find out. They cringe at the thought of it and immediately conjure up thoughts of sexual predators etc. I have found the trick is not allow any of these two environments to intermingle. I obviously do not discuss Sexpo with anyone at camp at all weather they be adults or children.;)
As long as you are happy with your self and the situation that you are in does not compromise your morals then you have no one to answer to but your self.:bow:
If you are hoping to be involved / included in more social things for school just make it a point of letting people see that you are a decent human being like the rest of them....( you will have to work hard to convince some people). You may also find that some of the other mums are jelous and immediately assume that you may be trying to jump their husbands bones!
Good luck! ;)

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
Never be ashamed of where you work, it doesnt matter what you do. If you like working somewhere then you will make it an important piece of your life. I was given **** when i was at school because i worked at a bar. Being a barman must mean im a depressive alcoholic... well according to one of my teachers

A Teacher said that? what an ass!