Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats better?? VN or VP??

Which is better??

• VN

Votes: 134 48.9%
  • VP

Votes: 140 51.1%

• Total voters

XCPTOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK interceptor
wow! close poll 109 / 108 wonder which would reach 200 first

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
lol, who cares about how it went as a racecar...it is one of the best holdens ever made imho. In reality, every commodore is a massive fail when it comes to racing, hence why they banned everything else racing against it lol.

Well they were a woeful under developed pos as a road car so the next thing to compare is their competition results. Complete failure - no other way to describe it :)

Reaper

vp_commo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exe
dunno about the 8'S

Ilike the vp V6 over the vn V6, but then again I maybe the VN got the sII engine as well.
I prefer the sII engine as it seems to have a little more get up and go in second.

Other than that a nice VN can look better than an averag Vp, depends on wheels, paint ect ect.

Cheers

Dan

Last edited:

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
dunno about the 8'S

Ilike the vp V6 over the vp V6, but then again I maybe the VN got the sII engine as well.
I prefer the sII engine as it seems to have a little more get up and go in second.

Other than that a nice VN can look better than an averag Vp, depends on wheels, paint ect ect.

Cheers

Dan

You prefer vp V6 over a vp v6?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
There's not a lot of difference really I mean if you like one then you have to like the other. But if you have had both at once or don't have either then 80% of the time you are going to like the VP that little bit more, but there's no crime in being amoung the other 20%. For me VN's like more muscular, VPs more sporty. Overall I like the VP's a little more but if I was comparing live axel to live axel it would only be like 51% VP 49% VN :). But as for looks only the VN execs with unpainted bumpers are the best looking model from either range mostly in flat red or white :)

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
vn and vp v6s are both gay. But the vnss is a great looking car. VNs look tuffer then vps. Id love to have a white VN with black bumpers V8 5spd dumped on silver chasers... VN bt1s look tuff as. VNs are better :)

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
i like vn's for the grp a, its a big ugly car but i love it :cool:

brockee

(HOUSE OF POWER)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 SENATOR SIG CAMMD A4
vn`s look the best ovarall +1 for vn grpa...... vp`s have a **** front end hahaha and for the vn its got to be a calais etc???

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
The VN SS Group A is legendary, but apart from it, and the SS models I really don't like either. I mean I'll appreciate a nice VN, or VP if I see one, but in general I don't like either.

Last edited: