Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats clues that it may be time to shift in to own place or start to plan it

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I have had a thought...You don't need to be permenantly on centrelink.....You choose to be on it, because you can't be stuffed actually working fulltime.....There are fulltime jobs driving.....Not just the current driving you are doing, as in driving everyone up the bloody wall with useless threads..

So instead of being a bludger on centrelink payments, speaking rubbish about the possibility of a place getting sold etc etc, actually use this time you spend on here to actually look for a job you can do fulltime....

shonky12

Reaction score
Have a mild disability so you’s know that requires it however can work part time and also doing voluntary work somewhere else too

What are clues that it’s time to get out hospitality and into a different industry that’s normal monday to friday and what can you do to try hang on but longer

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Have a mild disability so you’s know that requires it however can work part time and also doing voluntary work somewhere else too

What are clues that it’s time to get out hospitality and into a different industry that’s normal monday to friday and what can you do to try hang on but longer

Centrelink recognise mild disabilities can be permenantly on their payments, but the individual doesn't have to accept those payments....It is plain, you choose to take that option....

Oh and before you try the discrimination card, I have relatives with mild disabilities that actually work fulltime.....Centrelink have given them the option of fulltime pensions, but they want to actually work for a living and told centrelink to jam their pensions

I have made a suggestion on a job path, but you persist on posting absolute crap.....

So a final suggestion...Use your time that you use on here posting crap, to research types of jobs you think you're suitable for to work fulltime so you can get off centrelink payments and actually get a bank loan to buy a house or shed or both

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

No one can make your life decisions for you. Either you want to work in hospitality or you don’t. The “clues” for getting out of hospitality is that YOU decide you want to get out of hospitality and do something else.

Seeing as your asking the same question over and over again it’s clear that you haven’t decided for yourself that you want to make the jump to something else. Until you make that decision for yourself you’ll go nowhere and continue doing the same thing career wise.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
No one can make your life decisions for you. Either you want to work in hospitality or you don’t. The “clues” for getting out of hospitality is that YOU decide you want to get out of hospitality and do something else.

Seeing as your asking the same question over and over again it’s clear that you haven’t decided for yourself that you want to make the jump to something else. Until you make that decision for yourself you’ll go nowhere and continue doing the same thing career wise.

Is he in the hospitality industry or a shop assistant? post #39, he says he works in a deli/2nd hand shop.....Maybe the 2nd hand shop sells sausages and onion on bread like they do out the front of bunnings...

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Think about what career path you would prefer to persue, then find some relevant courses you can do to update and improve your skill sets to assist you in getting that job you aspire to.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Is this you Trevor? It's beginning to sound like it.

I might have jumped to a conclusion too quick in my post no #38 based on a location he gave.....Being a dole bludger, which this person appears to be, they have time to do some googling and come up with places that people may not be familiar with and make up stories based around that....

So I do apologise for that.....It might just be another re-incarnation of out infamous Trevor..He might want to do some more research about the Copper Coast but.....I just happen to have friends around Bute and had a mate that lived in Kadina just before the marina went up in Wallaroo....So finding information out about the place not on google isn't hard;)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
The OP is sounding more and more like Trevor, with every post I read from him.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
The OP is sounding more and more like Trevor, with every post I read from him.

I might just have to make a phone call to my mate in Bute and find out if there are any 2nd hand stores that are a combined deli around Wallaroo/Kadina......This will see what sort of research has been done by the OP

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
What are clues that it’s time to get out hospitality

You don't like your job, you don't like the hours, you are unhappy.

Clues are personal, only you can decide when you want a career change.

I also agree with others who have advised that you will struggle to get a house loan based on what you have told us so far. People on DSP can get housing loans, here in SA you would approach Home Start to discuss your circumstances and eligibility criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.