Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats the go

fishman

fishman
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive Wagon S2runningVP motor on dual fuel
can someone explain to me why i have been ousted from vn vp forum...
or is it the policy of this site that when someone new reacts to negative comments from no brainers that your policy is to blame the new enquirer
i mean isnt this site made for answering questions relating to vehicles and yet anyone new or anyone asking a somewhat simple question is jumped on by someknow all that the new person is the one punished or what

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
can someone explain to me why i have been ousted from vn vp forum...
or is it the policy of this site that when someone new reacts to negative comments from no brainers that your policy is to blame the new enquirer
i mean isnt this site made for answering questions relating to vehicles and yet anyone new or anyone asking a somewhat simple question is jumped on by someknow all that the new person is the one punished or what

Posting a thread like that will get you on peoples bad sides straight away.
It depends what question you ask, if it was something open-ended like 'how much hp will i get from these mods' or 'check out my sick 1 wheeler burnout' then people wont take it seriously

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Just had a look, and i gather its the interior mods thread.

You could have worded things a little better, but other than that, you will always get morons who think you just want to steal ideas.
They don't realize that there will always be someone else who has done it before.