Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's ya fav movie????

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
How bout

it's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank a of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses... Hit it! Blues Brothers.. all time fave

Also think that Snatch is a classic too, specially with Brad Pitt as the fkn pikie..

trepaul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina 308
gladiator is a classic feelgood action flick, for a total mind f*** check out donnie darko (the director's cut is marginally easier to understand) but honestly it has to be anything with arnold in it, from the era before he lost it. see: the terminator (1,2 & 3), commando, kindergarton cop, eraser, total recall - the list goes on

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Haha, everyone likes the typical action movies...
I have way too many favourites...
Romper Stomper and American History X are greaattttt

I also love stuff by Jeunet, the French director
Delicatessen and City of the Lost Children

PS. highendrev, I agree about Requiem for a Dream its a pretty good movie too
Also has anyone seen The Cell with JLo in it? Thats an awesome movie as well maybe a bit too stange for some people though.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Yep, the cell was weird but for both weirdness AND greatness it would have to be natrual born killers...Awesome!!

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
CommodoreChick said:
Haha, everyone likes the typical action movies...
I have way too many favourites...
Romper Stomper and American History X are greaattttt

I also love stuff by Jeunet, the French director
Delicatessen and City of the Lost Children

PS. highendrev, I agree about Requiem for a Dream its a pretty good movie too
Also has anyone seen The Cell with JLo in it? Thats an awesome movie as well maybe a bit too stange for some people though.

Not many have actually seen it let alone heard of it. Good to hear someone else has been thru the mental anguish of watching it.

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Not many have actually seen it let alone heard of it. Good to hear someone else has been thru the mental anguish of watching it.

Ah yeah, I'm a film student... I'm used to watching overly bizarre movies :yeah:

V

VS SII

theres so many awesome movies out there but you cant go past snatch, fight club or pulp fiction. American history X is definately up there as well.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
2 movies have left impressions on me...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - the remake is my favourite Horror Movie...the ending made me jump out of my seat when the Massacrist lunged at the copper....:eek:

The Matrix - is my favourite sci-fi / philosophic movie... I keep trying to unravel the hidden meanings within the characters dialog. :confused:

Worst film ever....

The Blair Witch Project... the camera is so bad after 30 min's my head was spinning and I wanted to throw up.