Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wheel price

wayvr

R.I.P AAA-99P
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx cluby
i was wondering .. what price would you pay for 4x xhp saber chrome 18 x 8 inch rims with front70% tred and rear 50% tread as i want to get 19s .. cheers oh they are off my vr commodore

wayvr

R.I.P AAA-99P
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx cluby
yeah thought it would be around there lol . only bad things is my mum took my car once .. they only time i ever let any one drive my car and she came back and the right rear wheel had been guttered .. you can not notice it .. it ant to bad so that would drop the price i would think ..but that they are perfect .. might take them off beofre more damage is done

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
$800 no more with the gutter damage and half eaten tread it wouldnt b worth payin ne where near $1000 4 them if they had new tyres or close 2 then yer $1000 but if u want the most price outer ur rims take them 2 a tyre shop that allows trade ins on ur rims coz while u have ur new flash rims ur old 1ns can sit there till they r sold in the shop and u still get the money or even say wat eva u get keep the money n take it off the price of ur new rims.