Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wheel repair

astroham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking
so ... its 2 o clock in the morning and after moving house and everything i was driving home and stoped to get some dinner ... only to rash my wheel and ruin my night ...
so my question is does anyone know of anyone decent in penrith area that can fix a mild gutter rash (its not bad just frustrating) ...
any help would be great thanks

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I don't know anyone in Perth but I feel your pain, the wife has gutter rashes my wheels more times than I can count!

SHEENY05

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
car
In only about 4 months 2 wheels are just about destroyed on the VZ wags I give my fiancee

astroham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking
I don't know anyone in Perth but I feel your pain, the wife has gutter rashes my wheels more times than I can count!

i live in penrith ... but if im perth i will be sure not to ask you for wheel repair guys ... lol just jokes man ...
thanks for all the help ... i hate rashed rims ... my wheels were in mint condition ... so i am going to get it fixed

BackyardSpecial

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Google the Wheel Man he does a lot of the work for dealerships around Penrith and will come to you.

astroham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking
thanks the wheel man is coming out to my house next weekend