Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

When t's Time I's Time

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Fingers crossed Shane . Hope the new year brings you good luck

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Thanks for the update Shane.

Good luck with the future tests, hope it all comes back with the results we want.

Great news about the job and having dry pants during the day :)

Keep us posted. x

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Keep us posted.
All the best.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
At 8 weeks post op things are following pretty much what they told me. So pee control has improved somewhat. I'm working 5 hour days 4 days per week making go kart parts without getting too damp. :) Feels good to be productive once again. But still pee every sneeze or cough or twist too quick or too far. But I am learning.

In just over a weeks time I will get a visitor from Arizona for 12 days to confirm plans to move to Florence in Phoenix Arizona in July. Time fly's by if your not watching out for it. I guess when you meet the right person, everything changes direction and well love can do some funny things to you - even when you have been told your crook. I really do feel ok and in good shape and just wait for a zero blood test number on the 23rd this month. A good friend kept a look out for me on a daily basis and kept my mind in good places.

I've not done much in the way of working out and just carry the past 3 years work well :) The fat and fluid in my skin as just ebbed away every week to the point I now can boast "sock gap" on my ankles. I seriously don't remember the last time that happened... probably prior to diet coke 30 years ago. So a bad blood test would be a bit of a blow now if it turns out that way.

So for now in a good head space while I don't have and bad news to deal with and look forward to the next few weeks showing someone my home town!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Sounds good Shane.

Been in a good head space is half the battle won :thumbsup:

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Had my blood test yesterday and now the wait for the news on the 23rd.... some one already knows my fate!!

Also Theresa arrives Friday 2pm for 12 days.. maybe things might just be on the way up - well I can only hope lol.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
The doctor visit was not great with my PSA level at 0.04 meaning I could still have some prostate cells making the protein - but not meaning it is cancer. The limit they like to see is 0.02 or less. So it's a 3 month wait to see if it's up or down. I may just go get a check at 6 weeks to see if it stable or still flushing from my body. Some good news is that it's not uncommon to have this level for 10+ years. If it gets to 0.2, that is the time to worry.

So not long to wait now for the real news. I can be happy if it is stable - get on with life and value every day.

2016 is going to be my year - selfish to the core. Last year I met a wonderful lady called Theresa and she has visited me here twice now. I think I am hooked :) I will be moving to Phoenix in July all going well. Selling the last of my things so I leave Adelaide with just a suit case to start life over with.

The side effects of the operation are still very real and make each day a challenge - but I do have all my arms and legs - I am getting back into work making go kart parts, my mind working much better now too. The sadness seeming further behind me now as I put more time between me and the divorce. A fresh start is a great goal.

So who knows what will happen now... I will be driving a V8 Dodge van and a Prius (don't laugh) well ok have a chuckle!!!

Lots of positives with many people to thank. Everyone here that has wished me well - it helped greatly over the past few years. If the opportunity comes up to visit - by all means look me up.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just a few more things to do on this car - like replace the boot badge and remove the extra s/c badge on the skirt. The fuel sender is sticking so half a tank is NOT half a tank. I get to drive this for a while - maybe 4 months. So it took me 2 years to get this car repaired and registered. Three weeks work turned into 2 years.

12799261_10209048248033590_7974248804539002560_n.jpg

10171854_10209048248593604_1715900660099014635_n.jpg

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
thats not a green vn lol good to see you still kicking about the old forum mate i havnt been on much of late