Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where Can a place an order for these?

Barcode

lllllllllllllllll
Reaction score
would have to say go cart a bit scary
BUT
That plane is awesome. would love me to have one

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
you obviously havent seen gixxerkart... i went to the trouble of finding a downloadable link for you guys (rare, lots of streaming links though)...

its a 115hp suzuki GSXR1100 powerplant in a 135kg go kart, and it actually goes , ie. productive power. i have seen (videos) of both turbine and jet powered karts and they really didnt impress me.

GiXXERKART link (13mb)

watch thing slide beautifully around corners, its almost art.

now i have also heard of someone putting a (145hp!!) 2004 R1 engine into a similar kart... before you say that is overkill consider that the yami is smaller and weighs less, 100cc less displacement, less torque and makes power higher in the revs. this might make it even easier for the kart to put the power to the ground! id love to see THAT vid (as long as the guy can drive)

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
now that gixxerkart is awesome! i was actually thinking that the jet kart above was really quite weak

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
a jet really doesnt make sense on a kart, there's absolutely no response. now the turbine, well you can imagine that flew but it was just too much power and came on too quick, the thing would never make it around the first bend and it looked down right dangerous. that being said, turbine engines themselves are awesome and im thinking about maybe getting trained and becoming a helicopter mechanic (i finish my VCE [victorian certificate of education] in roughly 7 weeks time). i wonder, does the army outsource any vehicle maintanence staff or are they all military personnel? or do they send their choppers to an outside org. for service and repairs?