Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where can I Dyno my VS V6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
waiting for old mate to ring me gear box has been rebilt and stage 2 shift kit with corvette servo, not that it will increase the power much just some hard shifting but gear box will be fixed lol like i said it was rooted when i took it down the 1/4, hoping to see a low 15, would be good

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Let us know how the dyno goes

RX25SE

Real cars are steel cars.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY07 Liberty 30R Spec B 6sp wagon
waiting for old mate to ring me gear box has been rebilt and stage 2 shift kit with corvette servo, not that it will increase the power much just some hard shifting but gear box will be fixed lol like i said it was rooted when i took it down the 1/4, hoping to see a low 15, would be good

Google tells me you will make about 140Kw at the wheels in a 1500kg car for a flat 15sec pass.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
just the bolt on collection nothing special, 1:9:1 rockers, 2.5 in extractors, CAI, 69mm throttle body, performance memcal, just got stage 2 shift kit with corvette put in her today , manifold insulator, spacer, think thats it lol