Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where can i get a truck horn installed at

veeque92

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman SeriesII 5.7
did u have that for ur horn or did u have a standard horn aswell?

Na mate that was my horn. I just disconnected the old one an hooked the wire into the relay to run the air horns.

veeque92

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman SeriesII 5.7
Given that its difficult to reason with anyone of the mentality that wants to put a truck horn in their vehicle........do as all a favour.......leave the existing horn there and have a switch where the loud horns can be switched out for suburban use.
Scenario: person about to step on road in front of car, quick 'toot' may alert them to look. Sonic blast with truck horn from non-existent truck possibly would stun them into tripping over on the road and you collecting them.

This is a very good statement actually.

I remember when I had my HX Sandman I was doing a U turn when some one cut me off.

So I thought good time to use the air horns to give this dick a lesson but didnt realise till it was to late that some poor older guy was riding his bike along the side of the road I was turning into, Basically rabout five metres infront of my car.
When I blasted the air horns he crapped himself and rode straight into the back of the parked car that he was about to ride past.
Felt so sorry for him, Poor Guy.

This was on Anzac Hwy too so I am so glad he went left instead of right otherwise he prob wouldnt be here now.

Just some food for thought guys.