Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where is Pir4te ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore
I remember his name quite clearly and he has helped me out many times before, actually I can't think of a time when he was rude to me at all. Surely he couldnt of been that bad and at the end of the day he was here bcoz he shares a common interest that we all share.

Maybe hes like a bloke at my work so damn good at his job but his attitude and mouth sucks big time yet you find yourself putting up with it because he is such a good worker but 90% of the time you want to kill him.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
He could be a real ass if your point of view was different to his.

It was just easier to ignore him (I did) but mods doesn't have that privilege when he or others complain as it appears he did constantly. Sooner or later someone has to deal with it.

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Tell ya the truth.
I didn't even realise he'd gone 'till this thread popped up.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
This was a PM he sent to me... about 2 weeks ago I had a good laugh (as it doesnt make much sense) and so did a few other people but send enough of those out you'll get banned.

Oi wanker!

I have you a break after the shot you wrote years ago.

Just #### off and ignore me.

Else your ####en mouth, give your arse a go.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Interesting people that are so helpful they get banned.

Frequent a Suzuki forum and there is a guy that was "The Go-To Man"; huge vast and infinite knowledge on Suzuki Samurai, Sidekick / Geo Tracker and all its variants World Wide specs; brilliant chap I must say. Had a drawback and was his style of writing. Sometimes was a bit hard to understand and might sound incoherent with a dash of bad grammar. People took it offensive and he fought back; perhaps a bit too aggressive. He was banned from the forum several times (yes, several times). Had some dealings with him and he helped me a lot, even sent me via mail a TBI fuel injector at delivery cost. The key to deal with him was patience and do as he said (which he was pretty much 99.99% correct).

Read some of Pir4te's posts and perhaps he is the same way.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I think on a one to one basis , having a face to face discussion over a beer or two , Pir4ate would have been great to talk to,
But over the magic of the Internet , things can change

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
They are artists in a way and is very common (let us say, pretty normal) to find one with a temper.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Often times the bravado of the Internet hero hides something else within , sad we'll never know what with Pir4ate

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
He could be a real ass if your point of view was different to his.

It was just easier to ignore him (I did) but mods doesn't have that privilege when he or others complain as it appears he did constantly. Sooner or later someone has to deal with it.

Not a patch on a certain person with a large green and white old American vehicle. Probably just partook of a little too much of his wine on occasion

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Not a patch on a certain person with a large green and white old American vehicle. Probably just partook of a little too much of his wine on occasion

But difference is the certain person with the big green American **** box , has his nose and tongue firmly up someones ass .

Status
Not open for further replies.