Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where is temp in menu

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I tried this menu yesterday on the way home. Just be warned that when you get to the end of the menu ALL the dash warning lights come on at the same time, and the speedo and tacho will change and it will make a loud beep. Not something you want to learn when driving in traffic!

That function is basically to verify that all your gauges are reading correctly.
In that function all needles should read exactly half of the value of their respective gauge. For Example... Temp Gauge and Fuel gauge should read exactly 1/2.
Does give you a bit of a shock the first time you get to that section of the menu and it buzzes at you when you're not expecting it

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
I tried this menu yesterday on the way home. Just be warned that when you get to the end of the menu ALL the dash warning lights come on at the same time, and the speedo and tacho will change and it will make a loud beep. Not something you want to learn when driving in traffic!

yer ha igot that too ye frecked me out a little must be a test thing to make sure every thing is working