Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where to find stabiliser rod for my car today Sat 16th Mar urgent

G€€.R$

Reaction score
Members Ride
RS v6
Hey guys or girl can someone direct me to the right place to buy this Stabiliser Rod and Sway Bar Bushes with that the mechanic never told me what to get he just sent me the names so done get the Sway bar aswell with the Bushes or just the Bushes and where in NSW Sydney right now I can buy them please I need them urgent cause I'm worried it might give up on me when I'm driving thanks.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Try any auto parts store Repco, bursons sca or autobarn..

Can't your mechanic supply them?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
why is a ZB needing those bushes done already seems odd ? most VS are prob still running there original ones still today

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
why is a ZB needing those bushes done already seems odd ? most VS are prob still running there original ones still today

there seems to be a few issues with his vehicle so i can only guess someone has been playing around with it making it 2 fast 2 furious before he purchased it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
REPCO &AUTOBARN NO GOOD ILL TRY BURSONS SCA WHERE THAT AT??

Let google or the white pages be your friend there.

Oh and the problem you have....Your car isn't going to snap in half, or cause a major accident with those parts being worn.....So don't stress....It'll just make a few noises

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
REPCO &AUTOBARN NO GOOD ILL TRY BURSONS SCA WHERE THAT AT??

most auto stores in australia will not stock parts for the zb other than filters, you are going to need to search ebay, amazon or look over to opel in germany for specialized parts.

see if you can find a existing holden dealer like peter page, they will source and ship parts to you.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
There should be Holden Spares all across Australia no real need to use Peter Page who is not great to deal with regardless.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
There should be Holden Spares all across Australia no real need to use Peter Page who is not great to deal with regardless.

never had a problem with them shipping to me and they are one of the few that have zb parts.
most of them you mention zb and they drift off into narnia.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
never had a problem with them shipping to me and they are one of the few that have zb parts.
most of them you mention zb and they drift off into narnia.
I have found him more than a little arrogant and certainly overpriced. Personally I won't deal with him anymore. All Holden Spares outlets should have access to any model parts providing they are still available. I don't understand why they would not want to sell ZB parts, considering they are still making a profit.