Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheres My Car Dude?

Bilbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Sportwagon
Thats what we were saying bout dads car at 3 am this mornin, he went out to go to work, and his car was gone (mine was still there thankfully) But the most worrying thisng is that they were in the house, and i was sleeping in the lounge room (passed out on the couch still half drunk from the night before lol), and the keys were on the coffee table next to the couch :O Thats nerve, walking in someones house, picking up their keys, and then driving off in their car :mad: I suppose at least if it was mine, it was insured, and the only reason the cops came out to get details is coz there was a bag full of cameras and crap on the nature strip outside out house, they mainly came to get them off us :bang: So anyone else had their car nicked, and how many of you get them back?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Post some pics and details about the car, anything that is identifieable. Im from Sale, but go to TAFE in Yallourn every week day so ill keep a look out.

TA 91 WA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII 5.7 LS1
That's a bad break man. Do post up pics. Anyone that is here from VIC could know something.

There was an incident with a work mate. He was home by himself, and a indigenous Australian just walked into his house and grabbed the keys. Then Chris (the work mate) heard something and came out and saw the Aboriginal with his car keys in his hand.

The Aboriginal dropped the keys and bolted.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Sorry to hear mate:(
My old wagon got lashed in brisbane city, cops found it burnt out, so we never picked it up, oh well @ least it was only a ford:D

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
had numerous attemps to steal my vk berlina on the drive, and at all times they always jammed the ignition to try and get it started, bloody amateurs.little did they no i had a kill switch.Anyways after i got sick of all the attemps, i had the driveway motion sensored up and now it lights up like the MCG:D

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
all i can say is 12gauge shotgun with special "home load".

Void

Reaction score
Website
www.ipswichcarscene.com
Members Ride
Commodore VS V6 Manual
My m8 had a smick monaro gts old skool painted conary yellow
And his security device is removeing the rotor button on the dizzy.

Any way after a hard night of drinking i get woken up to the sound of the engine turning over and over, i take a peak and here some little twerp trying to steal it.
Wrong house as that night we had half the local footy team in the house.
12 fella running out the door with bats frypans anything possible. We draged him out through the window chucked in the boot of his own car (corona) took him to the cop shop lol Oh we whent for a drive over some gutters first

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
hahahahahahahah gold
i would have taken him for a 2 hr drive first
but yes silly timing with a house full of ppl

Bilbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Sportwagon
:D We got it back!! damn idiot, cops were chasin some guy last night for somethin, then they went to his join this mornin to see him about something else, and there is our car there, so aparently this guy only just got outta jail, they found drugs in his joint, he had stolen **** there, plus the car, so im guessing he going back where he belongs