Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wheres this hose go?????

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
yeh well further investigation determined it was one of the oil lines and what i saw was the oil travelling done the breather anyways all good now got the line fixed and the breather back on now im just wondering what they will say when i go for a pink slip about the huge hole they cut in the bell housing to fit the box

they should not say much as it is just to keep dirt out, all bellhousings have a 5mm hole in them standard, how big is ure hole? dont stress too much, and if you cant get it passed, go to wreckers pick one up, hell ive evan got a spare if you want it? i can ship it at your expense

all you have to do is drop the power steering rack, 2 bolts, undo the bolt through the knuckle off the top of the power steering, loosten the engine mounts from underneath the k frame, 2 nuts on either side, then the bolts that hold the housing on and just jack the motor up a bit to give you clearance to get the bellhousing off and easy as that, a hour to swap over should keep you out of trouble